[Scenario #91] Her Reaction: You Wake Up

Yumemi Yumemite: She would be the one to make you food, waiting for you to wake up to surprise you.

"Ah, good morning!" She sang.

Kirari Momobami: She would look at you with a mischievous smirk. Resting on her elbow, moving the hair out of your eyes. "Morning, honey."

Itsuki Sumeragi: Would be happy to have you beside her in her arms or not. She was all bubbly in her stomach. "Hello there."

Runa Yomozuki: Would try to stay awake, but end up falling asleep before you wake up. "Ah, my little gremlin."

Yumeko Jabami: Would have you in her arms the whole time, looking at with adoration, and soon a smile with blossom. "Good morning."

Midari Ikishima: "Midari what in the world are you doing laying on top of me?!" She'll look at you sleepily. "Good morning to you too, baby girl."

Sayaka Igarashi: Would have already made breakfast for the both of you. Would wake you up by calling your name, but her heart will swell when you looked at her with only pure love.

"B-breakfast is ready. . ."

Meari Saotome: Would be super red when you looked at her with sleepy eyes, and a bright smile.

"Get up dummy, we don't have all day."

"But you're still in bed too."

Rei Batsubami: She wouldn't dare leave your side, the opportunity to see you wake up in her arms was a dream come true. She'll caress your face, and look at your eyes. "Hello, good morning beautiful."

Ririka Momobami: A little shy to be beside you in bed, being held by you, and when you woke up she couldn't contain her smile.

"Wake already, Ririka?"