[One-Shot #21 Meari/Mary] Fragile

Requested: BnhaGirl312

Pairing: Shy Reader

Warning: None

Words: 373

---

"Watch where you're going!" A blonde chick hissed, towering over you. Your fragile and petite self shook from her impolite anger. You stood back up, with an anxious smile, trying to calm the situation before it got our of hand, if you could do so.

"I-I'm sorry." You stuttered, your cheeks flaming red. "I d-didn't mean to bump into you."

"Well for once you could look at me, have some descent manners." She said.

You looked at her, your eyes ready to close if she were to smack your face. Her eyes soften by your reaction, she knew you didn't mean any harm, but she was on edge, her day wasn't the best.

"I-I'm sorry." She forced out, her hands in fist. "Just, watch out next time." Your eyes lighten up, glad someone wasn't ready to smack you.

"Who are you anyway?"

"I'm Y-Y/N L/N, I'm kind of new." You blushed, hands to your side awkwardly. "...here...can you help me f-find my class room?"

"You're new, no wonder." She looked at you, contemplating if she should. You looked at the paper, a delicate smile on your face that made her heart jump.

"Y-yes, sure." She huffed.

"T-thank you!" You chirped.

***

She took you on a tour while she was guiding you to your room. She thought you would be a nuisance, a bubbly, talkative girl, but you weren't. You were a shy, quiet, and observant. You were very fragile, and she didn't want to act like her egotistical self.

"Why'd you come here, this isn't a place for people like you." She said.

"I came here for a f-friend, and people like me?" You questioned.

"This is where the strategic and crazed people gamble to become the top." She informed. "You are a fragile, like a flower."

"O-oh..." You trailed off.

"But I like that about you, and I'm not letting those psychos take advantage of you, stay by my side?" She mumbled.

"S-sure!" You exclaimed, faint blush on your cheeks.

"Well here we are." She said.

"Thank you, a-again." You said.

"I hoping to see you again."

"S-sure!"