[Scenario #73] You Supirse Kiss Her

=( Author is sorry for angst today, so I am willing to give you a cute one!

Yumemi Yumemite: "What? Is this some good luck, if so I'm happy to have more." She would be energetic on stage.

Kirari Momobami: "That was cute, but let me show you what a real kiss feels like." She would tilt your head, and kiss you passionately.

Itsuki Sumeragi: "Uh, what did I do to deserve that?" She would be confused, but not like she didn't like it.

Runa Yomozuki: "You have my attention." Looking away from her game, she would smirk at you, deliciously.

Yumeko Jabami: "Oh dear, that certainly brighten up my day! Can I give you one now?" She would blush, but once her lips touched yours, she wouldn't stop until you were out of breath.

Midari Ikishima: "Huh? Heh, is this going to be a thing now because I'm not complaining." She would feel proud to be kissed in front of everyone.

Sayaka Igarashi: "Y/N, not right in front of the President...." She wouldn't feel guilty about, not like she'll admit it.

Meari Saotome: "Hey! Dumbass this is school, if you want to kiss just ask." She would cross her arms, and would be kissed by you again. "Y/N!"

Rei Batsubami: "What is this? Are you needy for my attention?" She would be calm, and kiss you back.

Ririka Momobami: "A-ah! Y/N, can you kiss me again?" She would be timid, messing with her skirt before you gently kissed her back.