[One-Shot #78] Joining?

Requested: leticiaPS180

Kirari x Reader

Kirari looked up at you at the end of the table, having a feeling of deja vu, knowing this has been something she has been through before. She chuckled, resting her chin on her hand. You looked at her, nervous, not knowing what she would say to her proposal.

"Please let me join the council!"

Replaying it in your mind made you wince, not liking that you sounded desperate, as if you weren't already in a tight spot. She studied you, and you felt small in her line of sight. You fiddled with your shirt, hating the silence the room was holding.

"Joining?" She began, standing up, her hands in a ball. "What reason would give you that idea?"

You blushed. "I. . ."

You hadn't thought about her asking that question, you were desperate, that wasn't a lie, but the reason for it was holding your tongue.

"Hm," She smirked. "Cat got your tongue?"

You felt her warmth, her body standing next to yours in an intimidating -- yet -- relaxed pose, leaning against the table.

"You're pretty cute, I have no reason to give you such a high rank, but maybe if you give me that reason you are embarrassed to say maybe I'll just let you." She suggested.

"Um. . ." You inhaled. "I want to get to know you. . . better?"

She looked at you, and burst into laughter, small, but genuine.

"Oh, honey," She leaned into your face.

You looked right into her blue eyes, and choked back a cry -- not out of fear. You knew she was playing with you, but you still wanted her to continue.

"I already knew that." She said.

"H-huh?!" You exclaimed. "How?!"

She smiled. "I'm not oblivious, I know and see everything. I just wanted to hear it from your mouth." She gently touched your cheek. "And now that I have you are granted a spot in my council, you may be excused, tomorrow is waiting."

You exhaled. "Thank you!" You blushed. "I mean, thank you President."

You hurried and left the room, the door closing silently behind you. She walked over to her couch, crossing her legs, she looked over at the moon.

"This is going to be fun," Her eyes glowed, the moon shining bright against her skin. "Y/N, you welcoming is my pleasure."