[Scenario #54] She Calms You Down When You're Angry/Upset

Yumemi Yumemite: "Calm down, their words are irrelevant. You must not get caught on something useless. Come here, sit down." You look at her with glossy eyes, but manger to take even breaths.

Kirari Momobami: "I finally know what makes you tick, but it's still very odd. Now come here, and drink some tea with me. It should distract you from the thoughts." You take a sip, and it soothes your sore throat as she wipes the tears off of your face.

Itsuki Sumeragi: "What are you doing! Don't hurt yourself out of frustration! There is a place to get mad, and this isn't it! No matter how much they cheat you must keep your head on your shoulders!" You look at her shock, but knew she was right, and ended up winning the gamble.

Runa Yomozuki: "Heh, you surely put on a show, but I can't let you banter. Here, have a sucker." You take candy in your mouth, and look at her with apologetic eyes.

Yumeko Jabami: "Y/N, what's the matter?" She would hug you from behind, and set her chin on your shoulder. Her warmth instantly calming you down to the point you could speak clear words.

Midari Ikishima: "Ahahahahaha, shouldn't have made her mad! She'll kick your ass." She would only calm you down if you become out of control, even for her.

Sayaka Igarashi: "Y/N! Stop it, It's okay no need to get upset over something small." She would lay your head on her chest, a smile on her face.

Meari Saotome: "Listen to yourself!" She would shake you. "Don't call for their trap, idiot!"

Rei Batsubami: "Y/N if you aren't suitable for this gamble, please excuse yourself. This isn't a time for clouded, and irrational emotions." You clench your teeth, and took a breath in. "Good, now let's continue."

Ririka Momobami: "Y/N?!" You would stop her in her place. "What's going on!" You'll be stopped from tackling the opponent by her hugging you from behind. "This isn't the right way, control yourself, please!"