[Scenario #86] Her Reaction: You're Blushing/Flustered

Yumemi Yumemite: "It seems you really liked my show, Y/N."

Kirari Momobami: She would pin you to the wall, kissing your lips. "You really shouldn't blush so much, I can't always hold back my feelings now."

Itsuki Sumeragi: She would be overwhelmed by your blush that she'll start blushing.

Runa Yomozuki: "Oh, no not again."

Yumeko Jabami: "You're expression, the red on your cheeks makes me all warmth inside. You're so cute Y/N, that I can't help myself, but to keep teasing you."

Midari Ikishima: "Heh, cat got your tongue." Your gently hit your nose to your attention back to reality."Seems so, you sure have an expression." She'll have that saved as a mental picture.

Sayaka Igarashi: She would be too overwhelmed, exploding from how cute you looked just standing their flustered.

Meari Saotome: She wouldn't admit that you were cute blushing, but she'll be having a happy episode in her head.

"Damnit, she's so cute. . ."

Rei Batsubami: She would laugh gently, caressing your face before gently kissing your forehead.

Ririka Momobami:."Are you sick? Are you okay?" She would be worried until you tell her to calm down that you are okay. "I'm okay, Ririka. You're just -- I love you."

"Oh! I love you too!"