[One-Shot #80] Christmas [1/5]

Momobami Sisters

You were woken up by the delicious smell of pancakes/waffles/breakfast. You got up from bed, yawning, and wobbled your way into the kitchen around to see Ririka panicking and Kirari laughing. Kirari was the first to noitce your arrival.

"Good morning," Kirari smiled. "Come on Ririka, it isn't hard."

"What if I burn it?!" Ririka exclaimed.

"You're doing well so far," Kirari smiled.

"I'm so -- Y/N?!" Ririka looked at you, red growing on her face. "I'm making breakfast! For y-you!"

"I see that, smells delightful." You walked over to Ririka, Kirari leaning against a countertop, and hugged her from behind. "I love when you cook for me, especially during the holidays."

She relaxed in your hold. "I love cooking for you, too."

You nuzzled into her neck. "That's perfect, as all things should be."

"Let her cook, how about you come sit on the couch. I have something to give you." Kirari insisted.

"Alright," You kissed her neck and followed Kirari.

Ririka screamed on the inside, making sure the food doesn't burn.
She's so cute! Ririka thought.
Kirari pulled you into her lap, and brought out random antlers. She placed on your head, and drew on your nose to make it red.

"You'll be leading my world tonight," Kirari chuckled. "You look so cute whenever I dress you up."

You blushed. "O-oh"

"No need to get so flustered. Ririka are you finished yet? Y/N is wearing something very. . .cute."

"Yeah!" Ririka placed the food on the table, and looked over at you. Her face went bright red, and her hands covered it.

"Anything to say?" Kirari teased.

"Cute!" Ririka mumbled.

"What's that?" Kirari asked. "Speak a little louder."

"She's so cute!" Ririka exclaimed.

You blushed, looking down at your hands. She called you cute, she's always so reserved or too shy to say anything.

"That wasn't too hard, oh, look at you." Kirari kissed your nose. "Merry Christmas, you are the only gift I see. Still needs to me. . .unwrapped."

"Kirari! It's time to eat!"

"Food sounds nice," You stuttered.

"It does," Kirari creased you. "In hungry, let's eat." She stood up, looked back at you and winked. You were left speechless.

"Uh, yeah!"

---

Christmas Countdown! Who do you want to see next?

Yumeko and Mary

Midari and Sayaka

Yumemi and Rei

Runa and Itsuki

They are going to be in pairs, and each story is going to be a little different and only going to be fluff or comfort! Not every character knows each other, and each with have their own unique quality.

Enjoy!

You really did just scroll down here did you? Good! Because I want to give you my gratitude! Also do you want a gift? What would that be?

A certain book everyone can agree on?

A special type of one-shot?

A continuation to this very book? ;)

Or?

Well, I don't know...

Thank you for being here! 1m and 1k, and being #2 in #one-shots out of 17k people!

And!

MERRY CHIRTSMAS!

HAPPY HOLIDAY!

HAVE A GREAT SCHOOL BREAK!

GET SLEEP YOU KIDS! I DON'T NEED A WHOLE COMMENT SECTION ABOUT SLEEP!

AHEM!

hey shortie...

...

;)

- Ken