[Scenario #46] Her Reaction: Fight

Yumemi Yumemite: She would be frustrated, and taking that emotion out physically on objects around the room frightening you in the process.

Kirari Momobami: She would be amused, talking with out moving her tone of voice, but it was firm and intimidating. She wouldn't let you yell at her out of blind rage and frustration, she'll bluntly tell you that you are being stupid/childish.

Itsuki Sumeragi: She would get defensive, talking back to you in an argument that would never end unless both of you come to a fair conclusion.

Runa Yomozuki: She wouldn't care, letting you rant while she just watched with a grin - holding in her laughter.

Yumeko Jabami: She would feel sad if it was her fault, she doesn't like getting in your head as you were her girlfriend, but she had to put you in your place as you were irrationally talking without sense.

Midari Ikishima: She would laugh, oblivious to your blood boiling in rage to her insensitive action, but she wouldn't sugarcoat her words - as she would speak her mind without any hesitation.

Sayaka Igarashi: She would be flustered, trying to defend herself, but would soon ease the fight with a fair and understanding conclusion as you both apologise.

Meari Saotome: She would be telling you how you're a dumbass for assuming/getting mad. She wouldn't hurt you with unnecessary insults, but she'll tell you to put yourself together and use your senses.

Rei Batsubami: She would be calm and let you take your anger out on her until she says what's on her mind after your rant, it'll knock you onto your feet ending with countless of apologies.

Ririka Momobami: She would start crying, not understand why you were mad or was scared by your outburst. She would try to defend herself, but end up failing. She wouldn't want to seem weak, but she doesn't like the fact that you to were about to engage into a fight.