[One-Shot #34 Kirari] Sturdy Kamikazee [3/5]

Requested: N/A

Song: "Kamikazee" - Missio

Warnings: Suicidal Themes, Angst, May be cringy

Words: 1025

---

Dear God, dear God
(I am a) kamikazee, I am so freaky
Freakier than a bayonet set on fire
That's desire

"Kirari, surely - you couldn't handle the pressure, and that gives me pleasure unimaginable as the future. You risked so much, and it caught up to you." You laughed. "I have been used, manipulated into things I've hated, cursed and layed to be punish be those who look down on me - and all of that was because of you."

She crossed her legs, gipping the chair she was strapped too. "But one more risk isn't going to kill you." You spread out a deck of cards. "Is it, can you handle it?"

(I am a) kamikazee, I am so easy
Easier than a bomber in the third world war
That's for sure

"Am I that naive to believe in those words, to be lifted into joy because you wanted to keep me alive? No. You only did that to keep be at bay - to use me - you sociopath."

"I did it for you, whether you take that in consideration or not." She smirked. "You haven't even thought to point my point of view in your pointless tantrum."

"You play these little games with no guilt to those who were oblivious to them - you haunt those and take the money they owe you. Curse them down like the pet they are - but I wasn't a pet you should've messed with." You slam your fist. "I am so much worse than a submissive animal you can tame to your abominable benefits."

I shouldn't want it, but I want it
And it's killing my black soul

"You used me for yours, I'm going to use you for mine." You flip a card. "After all, you're the face of the Momobami Clan, and I will love to take that title for my own." You laughed. "To see your strucked face when they have more respect for me while you rot in your own grief." You flipped another. " I mean - who could trust a member of a clan if they lost it to an outsider."

"You're fighting against fire." She said, testing her face on her hand.

"If I was - it's going to be smoked." You licked your lips.

I want money and power
And champagne and fame

"I will drown myself in the riches, kill myself in the fine liquor - a happy life." You covered your mouth. "But, you have to go first, then your sister - and I'll be the greatest Council President they've ever seen!"

"Leave her out of this." She hissed. "Shall we get on will the gamble?"

I want money and power
My black heart's to blame

"Are you willing to risk it all?" You smirked. "Or do you have common sense?"

"It wouldn't matter about common sense." She said. "The risk is all I need."

"The risk is all you'll get - as you'll fall into my trap." You laughed. "The rules are fairly easy that it'll be impossible to cheat." You smiled. "For each card you place of the field you must bet a number of chips, the card will be faced down - whomever has the highest card out of plain guessing will get the chips that were bet that round - we will go until both players' decks are empty."