[One-Shot #84] Christmas [5/5]

Runa and Itsuki

Itsuki rushed over to the table you were at, sliding a deck of cards to you, resting her elbows on the table.

"What did I say about cheating?"

She frowned. "Not to."

"And what did you do?"

Itsuki bit her lip. "I didn't!"

"You sure? Should I go get Runa--"

"No!" She jumped on you, holding your face to her body. "Not her!"

"You're suffocating me!" You gasped.

"Ah! Sorry!" She let go. "Don't tell her, I promise not to do it again..."

"Good, but we have class right now." You get up, and walk over to the exit of the library. Itsuki noitced a mistletoe, and hugged you from behind.

"Itsuki? Mind letting me--"

She kissed you gently on the lips.

"Itsuki?!" You said, blushing.

"Look up," She smiled.

You saw the mistletoe, and soon a infamous laugh was heard. Runa giggled upon seeing the two of you, clapping her hands, and the candy in her mouth. Itsuki shrieked.

"Where did you come from?!"

"Ehehehehehehe," Runa shrugged.

"Karma!" You exclaimed, your hands in the air.

"Shut up!" Itsuki mumbled. "What do you want?"

Runa scratched her cheek. "Hmm."

You got out of Itsuki's hold, and walked over to Runa. You bend down, and pat her on the head. Itsuki frowned, looking at you with pleasing eyes, and you patted her head too.

"This is weird," Runa said, skipping away. "But not for me."

"Did you really get jealous of headpats?" She stood there quiet. You laughed, kissing her cheek, then her mouth.

"We are still under the mistletoe."

"I see," She said, her face bright red.

You take her hand, dragging her with you to class because you knew she wouldn't able to function on her own.
You were glad to have her before and after the holidays, a gift couldn't satisfy you more than a simple sweet kiss under a mistletoe.