[Scenario #61] Her Reaction: Silent Treatment

loligunpop

Yumemi Yumemite: She would end up crashing a room out of anger. She would be clouded by your lack of attention to understand why you weren't talking to her. She would hate being ignored, since she was always in the spotlight. She would confront you, but would be flustered and too frustrated to get her point out in a peaceful manner.

Kirari Momobami: It made her anxious, she may be the merciless President, but she became familiar with your voice and presence that it affected her when you are gone. She would order people to bring you to the council, and help the situation than become flustered and angry by the unknown.

Itsuki Sumeragi: She would constantly trying to get you to tell her what was wrong, but kept failing as you walked away without a word. She would complain it to her friends, but after being scold by Mary she came to a conclusion to have you say what you were avoiding her for.

Runa Yomozuki: She would think you were joking with her, but as time went by she knew you were giving her the silent treatment. She would come up to unannounced, and made her open your mouth.

Yumeko Jabami: She would be sadden by your cold shoulder, but would try to figure out the reason behind it before jumping to a conclusion that would only hurt the both of you. She would give you a gift, and listen to your words.

Midari Ikishima: She told herself she didn't care, when in fact, she would over time as the days grew longer. She didn't expect you to be this important that she would feel empty, but with her oblivious thoughts that she says without consideration to who she was talking to she wouldn't understand that it was her at first. She hunt you down until she knew what was on your mind, the reason behind the silence.

Sayaka Igarashi: She felt guilty, she knew it was her fault, but didn't think it would hurt her this much. She would confront you after school alone to apologize to you, trying to make you feel better so that you would talk to her again.

Meari Saotome: She would be stubborn, not believing you would be this childish, but knew she messed up in the long run. She would confront you after class to ask you questions, to understand your point of view until it was cleared up.

Rei Batsubami: It was abrupt, she didn't expect to be ignored by you, after she made her tea to calm yourself down. She would ask you questions to receive no answer back. She would end up finding out the reason behind it.

Ririka Momobami: It was devastating, as if she was being rejected. She didn't understand why you acting so cold, but in the end you came clear, and she felt horrible for her oblivious actions against.