[Scenario #75] Your Reaction: Her Birthday

Yumemi Yumemite: You would take her out to her favaoite restaurant. Maybe talk a little stroll afterwards.

Kirari Momobami: You would settle down, have a day where she can relax in your embrace, even if she was awkward.

Itsuki Sumeragi: You would let her gamble against you using her special cheats to make her happy, even if you somehow owe her money in the end.

Runa Yomozuki: You would stay up with her, and play games until she ends up sleeping in your arms randomly, not that you were complaining.

Yumeko Jabami: You would let her go overboard with her physical affection towards you, even in public if she wanted a quick kiss.

Midari Ikishima: You didn't want to go anything that would hurt her, so you didn't put a bullet in the revolver, but you did shoot her knowing that nothing with kill her, and she was down for it(even if she didn't know there was no bullet).

Sayaka Igarashi: You would love to take her somewhere of a night time aesthetic, so you took her stargazing, and a walk by a flower patch to see the bright colors in the moonlight.

Meari Saotome: You made sure that you would at least get a hug, but after all it was Mary, so for her birthday to should her more than enough love the whole entire day, and she secretly happy.

Rei Batsubami: You didn't want to go overboard, so you carefully planned a little cute date for the both of you.

Ririka Momobami: You pulled her away from the council, so that she was your whole priority for the day. Taking her to a fun place, such as an amusement park/park to win her so games. And a place she can wander without her mask.