[One-Shot #5 Mary] A Dumb-Dumb

Requested: N/A

Pairing: Hyper reader

Warning: None

Words: 355

---

Okay, now don't make funny of me and certainly don't encourage me. I am a little clumsy and a whole lot of jumping off the walls. My girlfriend sometimes puts pillows on me if we ever go out or just plain out carry me to our destination.

Although, being a clingy person, I enjoy being carried. Being so close to her, but what I least enjoy is her contrast scolding. Yeah, I may have jumped off the stairs thinking I was some type of ninja, but in my defense people applaud.

And I may have twisted my ankle, but it was so worth it though! We are currently walking to the wall after my one month timeout as she calls it. I was being practically dragged to her side every second I was being distracted by something in the windows. We entered the doors, and holy beans I was in a place where I could finally be free to roam around without a restraint.

"Don't you think about it, Y/N." She warned, her grip tighten around my wrist. "B-but so many things! So much!" I exclaimed. She sighed to my lame excuse, and continued walking around. "What's this?" The shop she wanted to scout out first was a perfume place, it kind of powerful. The fumes are killing me.

I roam over to a rack, and even though the place was killing my head. I must sniff! I opened each and every bottle sniffing the dull and bright smells each one contained. That's when my fun was ruined, I may had stumbled while placing the bottles back, and ended up causing chaos. Well to sum it up, the bottles broke, and she's gonna kill me.

"I can't take you anywhere. You are such a dumb-dumb." She complained.

"Just so you're aware, I'm your dumb-dumb, and this is not what I suspected how this would end."

"Shut up."

"Yep!" I squeal.

"I love you, but for now on. You don't let go of my hand, you got it?"

"Yes sweetie." I smile.