[Scenario #87] Her Reaction: You In A Bathing Suit

Yumemi Yumemite: Would probably have one on with you, so you wouldn't feel exposed, but she couldn't get over the fact that you were just so cute.

Kirari Momobami: She would be staring instantly, not caring for anyone else to know that -- letting everyone know that you were only hers. "Come over here, Y/N. I want to show you something."

Itsuki Sumeragi: She would be protective, covering you with any piece of clothing she could find. "No one gets to see you! No one!"

Runa Yomozuki: "Ehehehehe, nice bathing suit, but wouldn't it be fun to be in the water then having me in your lap?"

Yumeko Jabami: She wouldn't stop touching you. Hug you from behind, have you on her lap, just anywhere she could have you by her. "Ah, isn't it a good day?"

Midari Ikishima: "Hey, look it's my hottie!" She would look over at other people. "Stop drooling over her, only I can!"

Sayaka Igarashi: Would be flustered, seeing how beauty and adorable you were showing off your suit to her.

"V-very nice. . ."

Meari Saotome: "What. . .it's just a bathing suit. . ." She wouldn't be able to stop blushing.

Rei Batsubami: "Ah, isn't it the beauty of the world blessing my eyes with such an appealing bathing suit?" She would walk up to see, and kiss you. "Run along before something happens."

Ririka Momobami: Would be looking away, blushing too much to express her love for you. "It- ah- go- um-"

"Woah, now. Let's not explode."

She'll squeal. "You look pretty!"

"Ahahahaha, awww." You'll pet her head.