[One-Shot #56] A Loving Charm; A Doubtful Heart

Rei x Shy Insecure/Anxious Reader

You weren't sociable nor confident in the activities you display. You didn't believe the compliments, you felt as if they took pity on your timid persona. Being apart on the election, tagging along with the Bami's, and their hunt on being the President; taking over the council along with the school.

The others always tired to support you, giving you pats, like a older brother/sister. You always gave an awkward smile, and went on with your day in response. Rei was very patient with you. Although, everyone displayed a sibling bond with you, but their patience with you was low.

Rei had found you alone in a classroom peacefully looking out a window. It wasn't unexpected of you to be alone looking at something to by the time, but she couldn't help take in your features that the others would enviously talk about. You didn't think of yourself as beautiful nor cute, even though that was false in every aspect.

You cleared her throat to gain your attention, and faintly smiled to your adorable startled expression. You waved timidly, unsure of her intentions, whether good or bad. She walked over to your side, looking at the graceful sunset. You looked at her, down at her hand, then to the window once again. She noticed your behavior, you were being hesitant, and she was familiar with it.

"You are quite beautiful, Y/N." She complimented. You shook your head no, dismissing the compliment as another pitiful play. "Don't take my compliment has a pitiful shenanigan, I only give people compliments if what I said is true to my own preference." You looked at her shocked, and she smiled proudly.

"T-thank you," You said, shyly.

"You have a very loving charm, but a very doubtful heart. You are very sweet, and gentle - with a beautiful appearance and cute personality. Don't underestimate yourself, it will only hurt yourself and your mental state. But, don't worry - I will be here to help you believe in my words."

"Thanks, Rei."

"You can thank me more by being close me through this exciting time."

"O-okay!" You stuttered.

"Good, come along." She gestured, walking over to the door. "Let's go on a walk." You followed her, a heart warm.