[One-Shot #36 Yumeko] Sanity [2/3]

Requested: N/A

Warnings: Crazy Reader

Words: 432

---

"One, two, three, four...."

The clock ticks away in the lonely room of one baleful woman. The mystery behind her intentions, the unknown thoughts she carries. Yumeko wanted to break down those towering walls to a level where she could reach out, and understand the woman she was against.

"Five, six, seven, eight..."

The sound of the classroom down sliding didn't catch the attention of the baleful woman. She stared, un-moving, at the clock. Yumeko watched the girl's eyes follow the hand around the numbers.

"Nine, ten, eleven, twelve."

The baleful woman's eyes traveled to the invader, an amaused grin growing. The woman got up, fixing up her attire, and laughed menacingly.

"Didn't I tell you to stay away?" She grasped Yuemko's shirt. "Or -- is this a very much a thrill to you?" Y/N bit her lip. "I'm not someone you should mess with, baby girl."

Yuemko's eyes dilate at the words. "You little lady -- are making me want make you my pet -- make you something I could punish." Y/N wiped the blood of her lip.

"You're a risk I'm willing to take."

"Oh, did I hear that right?"

She looked at the woman with an innocent expression. "What are you willing to bet? Last time you couldn't keep your pretty little eyes open."

"Myself." She said, bluntly.

"Yourself? Fine by me." Y/N pushed her into a chair. "This is something you won't forget!"

***

"So sad," Y/N showed her cards. "I seem to have won against you, and you're paying the price." Y/N tilted Yuemko's head, and kisssed her deeply. "You are mine now, and I'm never letting you go." She straddled her hips. "I have been unleashed, and I'm now your master."

She looked at you with victory grin.

"Bad, you wanted this." Y/N firmly grasped Yumeko's chin. "You're going to wish you hadn't -- your sanity is going to suffer."

"The risk is so fascinating." She said.

"I'm sure, but this isn't a risk you can go back from. 'Cause you're my pet to play with. I am the Baleful Woman."

Y/N got her Yuemko's lap, and pushed the little lady in her chest. "And you are my submissive puppet to play with. Welcome to my sanity."

You can't go back.

The Baleful Woman has her now.

She is doomed.

To play a part.

Of the Baleful Woman's pet.

"You are blinded, and you are taken into a place you don't understand - people that are dangerous. I hope you make it back without any scratches."