[One-Shot #10 Midari] Aggressive Approach

Requested: GabrielOwen6

Pairing: Autisitc Reader

Warning: Ignorance to understanding

Words: 346

---

"Watch it, little thing." She barked, shoving you a little. You look up and noticed it was Midari, but soon looked down and fiddled with your skirt(uniform).

"Hey I'm talking to you, learn some manners, and look at me." She grabbed your face, with her tongue out, laughing at your painful expression. You looked towards the left of her, uncomfortable by her aggressive ways.

"Stop looking away." She pulled her gun on you, with a wicked smile. "We wouldn't want someone to get hurt do we?" She strokes the barrel of the gun on your soft cheek. "No, let's try this--"

"What are you doing to her! You maniac!" Meari shouted down the hallway, catching Midari off guard, and making you jump in place. "Don't you understand she has autism!" Meari pulled you away from Midari.

"Psycho." She mumbled. "You alright?"

"Y-yes." You stuttered.

"Autism..." Midari trailed off, her sadistic self calming down.

"Come along, Y/N." Meari guided you away.

"Y/N? She has autism, now I fell like the bad guy." Midari whacked her head with her gun. "Man, she was kind of cute with fear in her eyes."

***

"Y/N what were you doing around her!" Meari asked, fixing up your attire.

"Bumped into me." You mumbled.

"That maniac won't bother you anymore when I'm done talking to her."

"She seemed conflicted when you told her." You said, rubbing your eye.

"Doesn't matter."

***

You wandered the hallways like any other regular day, but this time Midari was waiting for you. You tensed up, and looked at her shirt.

"It's not really my nature to apologize, but I am sorry for my aggressive approach." She said.

"It's alright, you didn't know."

"Yeah, but that blonde chick sure made a big deal out of it." She laughed. "Made me feel bad."

"She's just protective over me, is all." You mumbled.

"I'm going to make up for my mistake, if you allow me."

"S-sure."

"Great." She smiled.