[Scenario #14] Your Reaction: She Gets Poisoned

Yumemi Yumemite: You were sad, you wouldn't be able to hear her voice singing to you at night. You wouldn't get to see her smiling face at night, nor the warmth of her presence.

Kirari Momobami: You wouldn't believe she would have been poisoned, but again -- a lot of people want her place. You knew she would kick up like nothing happened, but it still was worrisome.

Itsuki Sumeragi: It was hard to see her happiness pale and laying on a hospital bed. You didn't want to think about if she didn't wake up.

Runa Yomozuki: You were angry, she may have a big mouth, but certainly this was crossing the line. You wanted to have fair fight against the one who made her like this.

Yumeko Jabami: It was concerning, she was heavily breathing with her eyes closed. It was making your anxiety high, you wanted to get her out of here, but you didn't want leave Meari alone with Ryouta.

Midari Ikishima: It wasn't a surprised to see her in this state as she was always taking horrible risks along with Yumeko, but it still hurt as you wouldn't hear her snarky remarkes.

Sayaka Igarashi: Someone with an invisible wall around her, she surely would've never been in the sight of someone, but she was part of the council along side with Kirari. You hated that people would go far as almost killing someone dear to you.

Meari Saotome: You knew she would nag you about not sleeping enough or not eating, but this was eating you,  and you just wanted to see her smug smirks again.

Rei Batsubami: You didn't worry, as she wouldn't worry for you as it will cause trouble for the both of you. You would sit and wait until she woke up, allowing her to be in control.

Ririka Momobami: If you didn't want to scare her you would just end those bastards that put her in that bed with her eyes closed. But, you couldn't do that -- she wouldn't approve of that. You hated to be lost, and hated to be useless in her time of need.