[One-Shot #7 Ririka] You're special and Important

Pre-Panic Attack Ririka Momobami x Female Reader

Requested: xShsl_dumbasSx

Pairing: Pre-panic attack Ririka

Warning: Ririka having self-doubts and having a panic attack.

Words: 532

---

She was overwhelmed, being in her sisters shadow trying to play a part she wasn't confident in doing. The weight on her shoulders was enough to make her collapse, the stress of being the face of the school was terrifying, and thinking about it was even worse.

Scenarios that would pop in her head, knowing it was her own self playing a trick on her, but she couldn't help it, and she fell into the void of her own suffering. Her chest tighten, her breath quickened as she barely catched up with the suffocation crashing down on in her.

She curled up in a ball, crushed up against the corner of a darken and unfamiliar room she wondered into by her clouded mind. She played scenario after scenario, mumbling incoherent words to be left in the cold air. She didn't even notice you walk into the room from commotion that sparked your innocent curiosity.

The door being ajar as you crept into the room, almost stepping onto her mask. You knew she was in here not the person she was playing as. You took the mask, and wandered over to the small sounds of whimpers and low voices.

"Ririka?" You called out, you saw her panicked face, and knew she was close to a major panic attack. You placed the mask down, and sat her front of her.

"Hey, it's okay. You're okay." You took her small hand, and places it over your beating heart. "Listen to my heart, not the voices in your head."

She looked at her hand on your chest, loving the beating of your head as it was soothing to her. Her heart slowed, and her chest lighten, she was glad it was over with your company only in the room.

"Better?" You said, intertwining your hands together. She shook her head, knowing her voice would crack if she spoke. "That's good, you're okay." You said, gently. "Can you tell me what's on your mind?"

"T-the weight of being the i-image was getting t-to me." She croaked. "Being her shadow, the one to only be needed for her games." She cried.

"Baby," She jumped into your arms, her ear on your heart. "You're special to me, you're important. I don't care that you're sister is the president of this school. I care about you." You kissed the top of her head. "And seeing you like this hurts me, but I know we will get through this together."

"Really?" She whispered.

"Really, I'm here for you." You said. "Even when the world seems to be against you, I will be on your side no matter what."

"Thank you, Y/N." She said, loving the sound of your heart in her head.

"There is no need to thank me, now let's get you to your room to relax." You smiled.

"Okay." You carried her while she barely stayed awake in your arms.

"So cute and precious." You held her close, as if she would be blown away by the wind.