[Scenario #26] Your Reaction: Rei

Requested: UniPrincesskitty

Description: Reader saw Rei in her true look in the hallway, but isn't sure if that is the the same Rei she talked to before, the reader accidently bumps into Rei and they become closer.

Y/N wasn't there when Rei exposed her real self, shocking her side and the other. She didn't want you there, she wasn't trusting because of what the council would do to you, but it wouldn't matter. She was free to fly.

Your shoulder bumped into someone, a person you've thought seemed so familiar. The beauty of the eyes, the short brunette hair -- but it couldn't be Rei, could it?

She was very mesmerizing, no glasses, and very crimson red lips. Not the usually white gloves or the male uniform.

"Y/N?" The voice was gentle. It sounded like -- Rei?.

"Rei?!" You exclaim. "Is this you?"

"Well, yes." She smiled, giving you her hand. "We wouldn't want you to get all dirty."

I look over at Yumeko, she gives me a quick smile before leaving us. "Uh, thank you."

"I'm sorry that I fooled you." She said. "But it was necessary at the time."

"Oh, that's alright!" You chuckled. "You weren't faking that personality were you?"

"To you, never." She strokes my cheek, her hand warm. "You are too precious to me."

"Oh!" You exclaimed. "Should we go out, and talk -- figure things out?"

"I'll be delighted to."

***

"I'm very aware." She chuckled, softly. "But wasn't it a good show?"

"I mean -- you look beautiful! Very mesmerising -- before you were just a mastermind, now you've became your true self!" You smiled. "I like this you."

"I'm very glad." She took your hand. "You got any secrets?"

"Uh -- no!" You shook your hands. "Well, I don't think so."

"Still the same." She smiled. "Thank you for staying by my side even though I lied to you about my identity."

"Hey, it's okay - we can start new! Wouldn't that be fun, Rei?"

"Sure, Y/N."