Wiped Out

Hi!!! Happy New Year!

Check my Lil GuGu video attached with this chap! 😊😊😊

.
....          ............         .............................

Guinevere landed ten floors below.

The Venom armor Gusion had passed to her was amazing, it hugged her body tightly and did a layer that cushioned her fall against the floor, lessening its impact.

That fall could've left her with a lot of broken bones and limbs, maybe even broke her skull and killed her.

But she just ended up with a searing pain in her ribcage, probably the ones that she had broken during previous battles.

She could hear the yells of the guards approaching her direction, but she couldn't quite get herself to stand up.

Gusion was still up there, defenseless and helpless with a grave wound on his back.

She was powerless. Useless at all terms. She had just endangered him. Just like how she outs everyone in danger even before.

Maybe it would be better for her to just disappear, maybe her friends wouldn't be in so much trouble by then.

The longer she laid on that cold tiled-floor, the more she was losing her hope to get up and fight for her life.

What was the purpose of living anyway?

She was on the verge of losing her morality. She would soon be married to someone who was as good as a stranger to her.

Her freedom seemed to be drifting further away than it already was.

All she ever wanted was to lie there and let doom claim her.

Maybe it was even better to become one of that crazy doctor's collection and get her memory wiped off completely and her emotions shut off.

She closed her eyes, guilt and despair and fear and regret flooding all over her.

Gusion was orobably captured by now, and merely thinking about it made hwe tears run out of her eyes ans down the side of her face.

Just then, someone landed a couple of feet away from her, creating a loud crack on the floor that made her sit bolt upright.

"Dyrroth?" She asked, wiping her tears away. "What are you doing here?"

He straightened up from his crouch and drew near her hastily.

"Let's get out of here." He said and yanked her into his arms.

"Dyrroth, we have to help Gus--!"

"There's no time, Guinevere." He said as he started sprinting straight towards the stairs, several guards running after them and a few firing lasers towards their direction. "Be still until we make it out."

Guinevere was about to protest when a couple of lasers streamed just an inch away from her head, making her coil down to hide behind Dyrroth's shoulders as he tried to dodged every single shot that was fired at them.

Dyrroth was unbelievably fast, even with her additional weight.

Guinevere could see the angry scowl on his face as he glared ahead, making her hesitate to bring up her worries about Gusion.

His eyed were glowing bright red and she had a feeling one more protest from her might make him lose control and explode in anger.

He glanced over his shoulder when the lasers stopped zooming at their direction.