FOUR HEARTS' CRY

Hello!

Thank you for those people who always wait for my updates. 💞💞💕💕❣

And to the ones who asked for me to mend their broken hearts after the last chap I updated, I can't guarantee this could mend them. Hehheheheheh. ✌

Still, I hope you like this chap!

Xoxo,
mongjiiii~

..................................................................................

"Gusion."

He heard Hanabi's voice say through the earpiece in his armor.

Gusion could not really understand how it worked, but their Venom armors could somehow allow them to communicate in long distances and it had been so useful throughout their missions.

Just like now, when Gusion and Angela were  surveying around the woods while Harley and Hanabi were in a different location, Grock doing the same thing in his own way; jumping from one tree to another.

"Yes?" He answered.

"We found it. The orcs' camp."

"Where are you?"

"Approximately a couple of kilometers northeast from where we started."

"We're coming." Gusion responded, glancing at Angela who understood immediately.

Without any delay, Gusion sprinted to the said direction, the Venom armor forming into full head gear and armor as he ran, topping up his speed while helping him save his energy.

Angela was following right behind him, flying in the air in her bee wings made by her own specialized armor.

Gusion could not help but be amazed by the venom, whatever creature it was.

The five of them knew it was an evolved parasite of some kind, although they still hadn't figured out what it needed from their own body. But it gave them more convenience.

It must've knew Angela's weakness was legwork, that was why it gave her a bee's wings to cover up what she lacked and made her faster without much use of her mechanical legs.

Gusion, on the other hand, was good on close combats so it would cover up his whole body and face with armor harder than stone or metal whenever he would be in a fight, and it also gave him another weapon he could use up close; a scorpion's venomous stinger.

They spotted Hanabi and Harley a few minutes later, hiding behind a couple of large trees before a clearing.

Grock had climbed over a tree's trunk and was surveying from a high perspective.

Gusion and Angela joined them and peered through the trunk.

Ahead were almost forty orcs, brandishing weapons, fighting and unloading supplies.

Just what they needed.

"Alright, we don't need to engage in a fight when not necessary. Just take anything we need. We'll meet here in five." Gusion explained once again.

"Let's go in pairs, one take supplies while the other be the lookout." he suggested and looked up at Grock. "You stay guard and go be the distraction whenever necessary."

Grock nodded, knowing all too well his size wouldn't do much good on stealth missions.

Gusion's gaze accidentally met Hanabi's, and he was suddenly reminded of what almost happened the other night.