VERMILION

Guinevere was lying on her side, fast asleep when she felt it;

Gusion's weight coming right over her.

Then came the kisses on her shoulders, hot little ones that rose up to her neck and into her jawline.

She stirred, her lids fluttering heavily as she glimpsed at Gusion and their surroundings.

Judging from the dim natural light flowing in the room, it was dawn, the sun barely rising but Gusion seemed to be fully awake.

"Gus..." She moaned sleepily. "What are you doing?"

"I'm sorry..." He whispered as his lips ran through her ears. "Turns out I couldn't ignore it."

One of his hand groped her breast and all she could do was writh in his grip.

She suppressed a moan. "Paxley..." She complained, but it just came out breathily as his lips went aggressive on her neck and his fingers came fumbling with the buttons of his vest that she was wearing.

The moment his hand successfully slid into her clothes, she knew she wouldn't be able to resist him anymore.

His palm were hot against her bare skin and she rolled on her back to accept him fully with her body.

He sat up on his legs and pulled hers on either sides of him their torso now connected with each other.

She got nervous because she could definitely feel something there that she wasn't supposed to feel.

She laid there staring up at him, fascinated at the hot glint in his eyes as his hands came gliding through her exposed legs.

He looked at her and their eyes met.

He stared at her for a moment, then a smile formed in his face.

With her lying in front of him, her chest and legs exposed, her heart beating so fast that she couldn't think straight, the heat in her body uncontrollable; she was still shy about all of it.

But Gusion's smile, a genuine, affectionate one that she rarely sees, made her want to give him anything he wanted at that moment.

He reached out for her face, caressing it with long slender fingers. "Are you alright?"

"No."

His brows arched up. "What?"

"You're driving me crazy." She admitted.

She should've hidden into a hole after admitting such vulnerable truth, but Gusion's smile made it all worth it.

She grabbed the hem of his shirt and pulled it up.

He scoffed and bent so she could pull it over his head. By the time she had taken it off him, his smile had gone wider.

She smiled back and clung her hand against his shoulder to pull him down to her.

Gusion had other ideas though.

He bent over until his face came hovering over her stomach.

"Paxley...!" She sucked in a breath as soon as his tongue ran in the middle of her stomach, his hot breath adding fuel to the fire.

Her rasped breathe filled the air as he trailed kisses up her stomach.

But then she felt something else and she froze.

Gusion lifted his head up upon noticing. "Are you alright?"

"Hold on." She said and listened keenly, straining her senses to amplify.