BEYOND EVERYTHING

Coz I love my Gugu Babies so much, here's anothet update 💜

Your author here, encouraging to bring GUGU SUPREMACY TO ITS FINEST 😁😘💜

Enjoy this short update..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.

.

.
.
.
..

.
.
.

A FEW HOURS EARLIER...

Guinevere sat at the back of the bubblecar in between Angela and Lunox, with Layla at the edge.

Somehow they found way to extend the car that it gave space for Karina, Rafaela and Aurora at the back while Hanabi and Miya were upfront.

She was feeling strange because she had had never had ladies back at Gorge that she would've considered close.

But traveling over th e Land of Dawn in a modern technology vehicle with girls who traveled miles from Zen just to heal her was something she felt so grateful about, yet she didn't know how to express such gratefulness.

"I wonder what the boys are doing." Angela muttered.

"You mean what Chou is doing." Rafaela teased, her lips curving into a smile.

Guinevere felt something warm melted in her chest. It had been long since she last saw Rafaela smile, and it made her grateful that they all had this chance to travel together, despite of it being the main reason was to bring her to the Moon-Elf King to heal.

Angela looked panicked as she glanced at the Rafaela behind them. "I-I wasn't thinking about him."

Guinevere supressed a smile. She knew all too well the mechanical doll felt something for the guy.

Lunox on Guinevere's other side leaned forward to look at Angela with her round curious eyes. "You fancy Chou?" She asked bluntly.

Contrary to Guinevere's expectation of her, the lady appeared to be more clueless and innocent than a child that she wondered what kind of place she had grew up in.

Guinevere could've sworn Angela almost exploded out of embarrassment.

"No...I mean..."

"She likes him, alright." Miya confirmed.

"Well, what's wrong with liking someone?" Angela blurted out defiantly. "You like that pale guy with a giant sword. Lunox likes Claude, ——!"

"W-what?" Lunox blurted out. "I mean, yeah. I couldn't be friends with someone I don't like."

"Not like that!" Angela informed. "It's when you think of him almost at everything you do."

Lunox frowned. "Not at everything. He just... crosses my mind every now and then because I know how reckless he could be."

Aurora let out a sigh. "Girls." She muttered.

Guinevere couldn't help twisting in her seat to look at her. "What about you, Aurora? Have you ever had someone dear to you?"

Aurora's ice blue eyes turned to her, and Guinevere almost felt the chill run down her spine just from that mere look.

The car went quiet and Guinevere looked at the others.