Her Grand Plan

Please don't post my fanarts anywhere else. It is the privilege of my own beloved readers and no one else.

********************************

Guinevere woke up the next day, lying on her side with her head over Gusion's arm.

He was still fast asleep in front of her, flat on his back with the covers failing to cover his chest up.

It must have been business hours for the city outside already because the lights from the buildings were lit up brighter, highlighting the sleeping Gusion's distinct features that made him look like a sleeping angel right next to her.

His masculine nose casted shadows on his cheeks, his lashes creating shadows under his eyes and his lips... his lips were so serene and relaxed, so in contrast with what it did to her body last night.

Reminded of her first time with a man, she couldn't help but blush.

It was like she could still feel the traces of his lips all over her body, the warmth of his palms as it etched her every bump and curve was unforgettable.

She rolled to face the opposite side as she pushed the thoughts at the back of her head.

She shouldn't be thinking about those things right now.

She should be thinking of how to get out of Gusion's room without anyone seeing her.

She sat up and looked around.

The room was a mess.

Their clothes were all over the place.

She swung her bare legs to the side of the bed to retrieve her dress when an arm curled around her waist and pulled her back down.

"Where do you think you're going?" Gusion muttered, his voice deep and hoarse from sleep.

"Paxley!" She complained when his arms wrapped her so tight that she got pressed against him.

Her face flushed as her back felt the heat of his bare body.

"I'm not letting you out of my sight again." He said, burying his head against her hair, which she noticed he did quite often.

"I have to get dressed." She reasoned, but she couldn't supress the smile that was spreading in her lips as he refused to let go of her.

"You don't have to. I think I prefer you this way." He said and planted a kiss over her shoulder.

She looked at him over her shoulder. "You pervert!"

He chuckled, making her heart skip a beat and she stared at him, her playful expression vanishing.

"What?" He asked.

She turned so that she came face to face with Gusion. "Nothing."

"It's definitely not nothing!" He insisted. "You're staring at me too much."

She giggled. "I wish I could see you like this often." She admitted, cupping his face with her hand and caressing his cheeks with her thumb.

"See me often naked? That wouldn't be a problem, my lady." He jested and rolled so that he came over her, his elbows propped on either side of her.

"No!" She laughed, facing away when he leaned down and started kissing her jaw.

"Aren't you the pervert?"

She rolled her eyes. "You're the one who's on top of me right now."

He chuckled again, and started planting kisses on her chest, making her laugh as it made her ticklish.