BREAKING

"I'm gonna bind that girl the next time she orders me around." Dyrroth growled as he walked along the streets of the city, ordered by Aurora to seek out an informant named Natalia.

Granger scoffed next to him. "She annoys me so much, but I'm kinda pleased she could boss you around as if you're not some leader of the Abyss."

Dyrroth turned his death glare at Granger. "And I'm gonna strike you down right after I capture that girl."

"As long as it's not today, Demon." Granger jested, one side of his lips curving up into a smirk. "You're just angry your rival is back into the game."

"Rival?"

"Yes. I knew all too well you had your hopes up when Gusion was all clueless about Guinevere."

"I did not have my hopes up!"

"Is that your ego speaking?" He teased. "You should've known well you can't erase the memories of the heart so easily."

"And you're glad because your rival is finally out of your way?" Dyrroth retorted. "You really think you got a chance against a betrothal? And her very first love?"

Dyrroth regained his smirk when he felt the air around Granger turn bitter, and with that he turned to a different direction as him.

"I'm outta here."

"What? We gotta find this Natalia!"

"You really think I would listen from a pesky girl's orders? Have fun looking for a woman you don't know, demon hunter."

"Hey!"

Dyrroth didn't listen to Granger and jumped up a building, running along the roofs of the neighboring apartments and houses until he came to a familiar room at the rooftop.

He barged into the door and caught a girl in the middle of the room dancing with the music screaming loud from an electronic box that Dyrroth didn't even want to know how she acquired.

"What the hell? Barging into a girl's place like that!" Selena scolded.

Dyrroth couldn't help but squint from her hair, which was luminescent pink and violet that turned blinding with the flashing lights rotating on her ceiling.

"We need to go now!" He said urgently.

"What happened?"

"Guinevere's been taken."

Selena immediately turned serious and headed out of her place. "By whom?" She asked, walking towards a bubblecar outside.

"Saber."

Selena smiled. "I've been yearning for some action." She climbed up the car and ignited it, Dyrroth riding at the passenger's seat. "Let's go save your princess!"

"Shut up!" He snapped.

They zoomed through the airway lanes of the city.

Selena had been on the city for awhile now. Dyrroth usually went to her whenever he wasn't around Guinevere, gathering information about their foes and preparing for escape plans.

Throughout that span of time, Selena had adjusted well in the city's strange lifestyle.

She was able to familiarize herself with the technologies and transportation.

"You know where Saber HQ is?" Dyrroth asked.

"Yes." She answered. "I stumbled upon it while I was looking for this Baker guy's other hiding places."

"Got any luck on that?"

"I spotted two suspicious places. But not too sure yet."

Dyrroth nodded. "Let's go Guinevere first."