SEE YOU AGAIN

"Are you all ready?" Gusion asked through the communication device in his armor.

He was hiding behind a bush, scanning the camp where Guinevere was, different kinds of emotions swirling through his gut at the thought that she would soon be right in front of him again.

The camp settlers seemed to have lessened in number, and most of them were in the middle of it, doing matches against each other as past time.

He stared at the a particular tent far on the other end of the camp. It was where he'd seen Guinevere's clothes.

They must be keeping her in there.

He glanced at both of his sides.

Far on his right side, Granger gave a determined look as their eyes met.

Gusion knew he, too, was itching to get Guinevere out of there and find out her situation.

After all, he, too, knew about Guinevere's curse.

Next to him was Harley, a tough scowl on his face.

On the other side were Hanabi, Angela and Grock. He was grateful to them, for coming along despite their hesitation to join this rescue mission.

And right behind him, having found a spot over a thick branch of a tree, was Lesley, her rifle ready.

She nodded when their eyes met, and he faced up front.

"Let's go!" He ran out of hiding, all the others following from different directions.

The orcs' faces looked surprised when they saw his sudden appearance, and Gusion threw his blades at them before they could even realize what was happening.

By the time they'd grabbed their spears and axes, Grock landed right in the middle, smashing a couple or three under him.

Hanabi was on Grock's back, and she casted her Higanbana spell.

Scarlet flowers grew out of the ground and wrapped around some orcs, immobilizing them.

The others who were able to dodge the spell started attacking them.

Granger started firing his gun as he dashed, aiming to go to the other side of the camp to look for Guinevere.

Harley flicked his cards here and there, slashing the creature's flesh like it was made of paper.

Gusion took advantage of this distraction to slip right behind a tent and head towards the one where he saw Guinevere's clothes.

His foot abruptly stopped when he got right in front of it as he suddenly felt nervous.

Is she inside?

What if he walked in and find her lethally injured or worse?

Or what if he would find out she changed sides?

Dread spread all over his gut, and he shook his head to regain his focus.

Then he stepped inside.

Only to find the tent empty.

Guinevere wasn't there.

So he left, looking for other places to look for her.

He was about to go to the back side of the camp but abruptly stopped when he spotted someone.

Instantly, his anger flared inside him.

Dyrroth was fighting against his squad already, and it pissed the hell off him at the fact that he was beating them up so easily.