MEMORIES

Hiiiii 😊😅 hehehehe

❤️ from mongjiiiii

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"Are you seriously staying in bed the whole week?" Dyrroth asked as he opened the door.

Guinevere opened her eyes.

She was greeted by the dark ceiling overhead. She never even noticed that it was night already.

She was flat on her back on the bed of her quarters, and she couldn't recall how many days had past since they had locked Gusion in the basement of the headquarters.

Dyrroth had been to and fro the room for the last few days, Granger had checked on her twice, while the others had chosen to just ask the two about her outside her door.

Which she was grateful for.

She wasn't ready to face anyone right now.

She did not know how to greet them, especially Lesley.

It would've been easier if she could just say what she felt. It would've been easier if she felt anything, if she felt bad for Lesley, or if she was worried sick about Gusion.

But lately, she had been confused about what she felt. Or if whether she was even feeling something.

There seemed to be some kind of barrier that had formed right inside her chest, and it was preventing her from feeling any extreme emotions. It was like being inside a cage, locked up while the door was open ahead, where her emotions were shining in different lights; she could recognize them but she couldn't really touch them.

She was just there, letting the bed absorb her as she wondered how long would it take for her to disappear within its fabric.

She heard from Granger that Chou and Aurora had already taken out the chip that Hanzo had planted at his spine; it was what made him violent the last time he tried to harm her. She didn't know if that was good or bad though. And she wasn't really dying to know if that had restored his memories.

Yes, it would've been great if he could regain his memories. She would've loved to melt in his affectionate gazes once again.

But now there was a part of her that was kind of relieved with what happened.

Maybe this was for the best. He had been extremely hurting because of her, had sacrificed so many things because of her, that she wanted him to forget her, even just for once, and be afraid of nothing.

"Hey." Dyrroth's face towered over her as he came next to her bed, looking down on her with a scowl on his face. "Until when do you plan to mope?"

Lately he had been the only one who never thinks twice about walking into her room and disturbing her chain of thoughts. Sometimes she would find herself being interrupted from her reverie and realize she had been in her mind for almost half a day.

There were several occasions on which she wasn't sure what would've happened had Dyrroth hadn't gone in and pull him back into reality.

She was grateful for him. But she was too blank to express whatever she felt at the moment.

She rolled to her side, her back towards Dyrroth. "Until I get my magic back."

There was that issue as well. She wanted to regain her magic. She felt so useless and dependent ever since it had been blocked and she hated that.

She felt the bed shift an inch lower behind her as Dyrroth sat at the edge. "The only way you'll get it back is if you'll come with me back to the Abyss."