Finding out. Finding you.

GUSION was fuming as Granger pushed him out of the bubblecar when they arrived back at the King of Fighters Headquarters.

"What happened?" Karina asked as she approached them in the rooftop where they landed.

The others were behind her, impatiently waiting for an update.

Even Dyrroth was there, his face frowning as his eyes scanned their group for one particular person.

"Where is Guinevere?!" He snapped the moment he confirmed there was no one else getting off the car.

Gusion scanned the others. They had an anxious look as they waited for any of them to answer.

"She was taken." He answered with gritted teeth.

He couldn't believe how stupid he had been for letting Guinevere go to Rafaela alone.

And he couldn't believe Lesley and Granger hadn't let him follow her when they figured out she was captured.

He was so distracted to protecting Lesley after hearing they were planning to take her that everything else slipped his mind.

"You bastards! Coming back here without her!" Dyrroth barked, advancing to their direction and being blocked by Chou.

"Calm down, demon." He warned.

Their piercing glares clashed for a moment becore Dyrroth growled in annoyance but refrained from attacking.

"Let's just wait. I'm certain Saber will soon contact us." Aurora suggested.

"Wait?! That's all you could do?!" Dyrroth snapped.

"You got a better idea, Abyssal demon?" Gusion snarled.

He was angry enough without him planting his own rage into his system.

"Not yet. But as soon as I'll have one, I'll take off, get Guinevere out there and out of this goddamned place!"

Gusion blinked himself right in front of Dyrroth and grabbed him by the lapel. "What made you think you'd get her first?"

Dyrroth smirked. "Are you that bothered, Paxley?"

Gusion let go of him with a push, even more annoyed upon seeing Dyrroth's smirk turn into a mischievous grin.

But he marched inside before he start any more violence.

He had to focus at the matter at hand.

He had to get Guinevere out of Saber territory.

"Gus?" Lesley called after him on his way to his room.

He stopped and looked at her over his shoulder, instantly feeling sorry for being so distracted at the situation that he hadn't been able to take care of her well.

"Yes? Are you alright?" he asked, checking her form.

A few tears on trench coat, a couple of cuts on her face, other than that she looked alright.

But her eyes didn't.

She looked sad and anxious ans guilty and angry that he faced her and held her shoulders.

"What's bothering you?" He asked.

Panic flashed through her eyes, confusing Gusion.

"I-I have to t...tell you something."

"What? Does it matter so much that you're looking agitated?"

"Yes."

"What is it?"