THE BOY'S HEART

Hellooooooo,

I just want to say that I  never expected to get such violent  reactions from the previous chaps. You guys are so cute 😍_😘

Please continue commenting! It's what keeps me keep writing. 😁

Lemme know what you think about this tho.

I hope you won't leave me after this update.

✌ peace!

XOXO,

mongjiguin

P.S.

MeowieMeowie I told you I have no particular schedule for updates 😂

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"He's at the waterfall's cliff." Selena told Guinevere as she crossed her arms over her chest knowingly.

Guinevere had been wandering around the abyssal creature's camp for almost half an hour just looking for the boy whom she'd considered someone to defeat everyday for the last few months.

He had just grown more irritating and annoying at every single day that passed that it had became her routine to attack him when he was off guard.

Guinevere headed towards the said place, Selena walking alongside her excitedly.

Selena was always cheerful about many things, but what pleased her the most was seeing Dyrroth struggle with something. And she was ever so supportive of Guinevere trying to beat Dyrroth up every single day that passed.

Guinevere barely won over him, but Dyrroth always ended up being beaten up badly before he claims any win, and that was satisfying enough for her and for the spectator Selena.

They'd reached the borders of the camp where the trees ended, revealing a wide clearing leading towards the cliff overlooking the tall waterfall below.

Both of them hid behind a tree as they peered at Dyrroth, who was sparring against Thamuz this time.

"Too much force on a single attack. You're being aggressive." Thamuz pointed out as he blocked every one of Dyrroth's strike.

"How do you not fight aggressively then?!" Dyrroth argued, not stopping his attacks.

"What did I always tell you? The head is more rational than the heart. Be aggressive on the head, not on what you feel!"

"Are you saying I am listening to what's inside my chest?!" Dyrroth asked defiantly as he spun around and kicked up a leg towards Thamuz, who merely stopped it with an arm and pushed the boy staggering backwards.

"Well? Isn't it telling you that you have to beat me?" Thamuz asked knowingly.

"Isn't that the point?" Dyrroth asked.

"That is your mistake." Thamuz pointed out. "First off, I am not your enemy to beat."

"Then what's the point in all of this?!"

"I don't know. What is?" Thamuz asked back.

Dyrroth frowned at him. "Seriously?"

As Guinevere found out from Selena, Thamuz was the King of the Fire Demons, and he was completely against Alice's leading.

The dark elf said that the King of Fire Demons only acknowledged the strong, and therefore was only there because of Dyrroth, whom he found worthy of his wisdom.