FREEDOM IN A ROOM

Early update cause why not!!! 😊😊😘😘

Where mah babies at? I miss you!

Hope you'll love this chap cause I've been pouring my heart out on this, huhu 😭

Enjoy reading!

Xoxo,
Mongjiiiiiiii

††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††

Gusion blinked through enemies and swung his scorpion tail under their feet in his every turn.

He was outnumbered thirty to one, but as long as he had his blades with him, he was not afraid.

What he was scared about was Guinevere, running away from the scene as fast as she could without her magic speeding her up.

Just as he dodged from a bullet, grabbed a man and made him a shield as he turned, he saw how a guy in a motorbike stopped right in front of Guinevere far ahead.

He panicked, threw the dead man into the ground and leaped over their heads to go to her when he saw her hop into the motorbike and they drove off.

Who was that and why did Guinevere go without much protest?! Doesn't she know better than to trust anyone in a city of crime?

Distracted, he flinched as a couple of bullets hit his armor before he was able to duck away.

He grunted as it made a searing pain on his chest the moment he landed on the ground, and it was enough to slow him down.

Another man in black came too close and hit him in the head with a bat, sending Gusion collapsing to the ground.

In an instant, he was all surrounded. All he could see around him were black boots right next to his head as they started kicking him everywhere in his body, making him curl up, giving himself time to recover in each kick.

Just when he thought he was going to black out, the men started screaming, and the kicks subsided, until it was gone.

He opened his eyes and was surprised to see the number of bodies lying on the ground, all unconscious and in odd positions.

Feeling the pain throbbing all over his body, he laid flat on his back and just stared up at the starless sky above, thinking how he would've hated to die in a foreign land.

His thoughts were disrupted when a face came into view.

It was a woman. A woman with blue hair, wearing tight sleeveless shirt that ended up just over her stomach, paired with black baggy pants and boots.

"You're not dead, are you?" She asked as she looked down on him.

Gusion frowned. "Who are you?"