HAPPY APRIL FOOLS! Hehehe

.
.
.
.
.

.
.
.
.
.
.

..

.
.
.
.

..

..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

..

..

.
.
.
.
...
.

.
.
.
.
.
There's really no update. Heheheheh 😁🤣😂 Sorry.

I just missed you guys!. 😘

Joke. Here's the REAL title. ✌

HALVES OF A WHOLE

Granger was standing with his mouth agaped as he looked at the place he had arrived into.

He had no idea what a club would've been like until he got there.

It was dark, with colorful lights flashing on and off at every second, syncing with the loud beat of the music that made his chest drum hard.

People were all over the place, drinking and dancing with no sense of caution at all.

Granger could only gawk as ladies passed by him, their clothes too thin and too short for their bodies.

It was ghastly. It was worse than what he'd seen in the dark places of Moniyan that he had been into.

Cold smoke was in the air, making everything foggy.

And as he inhaled, he figured out it wasn't just any smoke.

It was filled with Amoré, some kind of herb that were usually turned to incense that made anyone who inhales it smell their greatest desire.

Granger, on the other hand, was left confused as to why he couldn't recognize the scent he was smelling at the moment.

Brushing the thought away, he looked around the place.

At the other side was a long counter filled with shelves of drinks at the far end, the aisle leading there were piles of couches and tables, its back against each other, giving their occupants some privacy.

Granger could only divert his eyes away as he saw some vulgar things happening on some of those couches.

He headed straight to the counter and sat on one of the stools.

"Hi! What can I get—!" The bartender's words got cut off as a man came right next to Granger.

He looked up to see a peculiar sight.