CHAPTER ONE HUNDRED SIXTEEN: Raid

NOTES: Hell yeah! It's the raid event! Yes, you read that right! It's raid time! NIGHTEYE'S ABOUT TO DIE! >XDD

Also, pleaseforgiveHisashiforhisbehaviorlastchapterIpromisehesagoodguysopleaseforgivehim!

---

"I'll come back home as soon as I can, okay? Just hang in there."

That's what Tenko told Izuku after he called again that day, and after that day, his big brother never failed to call every night to check up on him before he goes to sleep.

Even though he was far away, Tenko tried to make it feel like he was right beside Izuku, and he appreciates that so much. Izuku missed his brother, and he's glad they were allies in the matter at hand.

"Midoriya." An old man's voice made Izuku jump and turn around to face the speaker, only to find it was Gran Torino.

"G-Gran Torino, u-um... I-" Izuku started stammering, making the old man chuckle. A gesture that seemed to have calmed Izuku down and he smiled a bit.

"G-Gran Torino, I just want to thank you for taking me into your team for this mission. I was actually surprised when you took me." Izuku told the old man while scratching the back of his head.

"Eh, don't mention it." The old man told him. "The moment I heard you were going in this mission, I thought it would be best if I took you instead. You don't really like being with Mirai, do you?"

Izuku was taken aback by the old man's statement, and he immediately went to refute them with his usual lies, "Ah, no. Sir's actually--"

But the old hero cut him off, "You don't have to lie to me, Midoriya. I know everything about what Mirai has been doing."

Izuku's eyes went wide in fear, and without thinking, he blurted, "Y-you know about my...?"

"Yes." The old man answered, horrifying Izuku, but then the old man continued, "But you're a good kid, Midoriya. After this mission is over, I'll help you deal with Mirai and your father, so hang in there, alright, kid?"

After that, the old man walked away to talk to the police officers that were accompanying them in this mission.

But Izuku was only left frozen in his place by the old man's words.

He'll help me deal with Dad? W-what did he mean by that? Does he also think that Dad is a bad person? Izuku asked in his mind.

If only I had a mind reading Quirk like Dad, I'd know... no, if only I had a mind reading Quirk from the very beginning, I'd know what's the truth and I wouldn't have to deal with all of this confusing stuff. Izuku clenched his fists.

...kukuku... Izuku heard the ghosts laughing.

He gritted his teeth.

Suddenly, someone placed a hand on the greenet's shoulder, making him look over and find his class adviser, "Aizawa-sensei."

"It's Eraserhead outside of school." The Pro Hero reminded him.

"Oh. Uh, sorry, Eraserhead." The greenet apologized with an awkward smile on his face.

Shota noticed that his student has had his costume's hood on since earlier that day. Last he checked, Izuku usually removes it whenever he's not in combat mode. Could he be hiding something underneath?