CHAPTER SIXTY-FIVE: Rescue II

With the battle finally over, heroes, medics, and police officers alike were now able to get to the battle zone to help rescue any more civilians trapped under the rubble.

All Might sat outside an ambulance as medics patched him up. He and Endeavor watched as the police force carry the unconscious All for One and place him inside an iron maiden.

All Might let out a sigh of relief, knowing that All for One will finally atone for his sins.

(a/n: say sike right now)

But then, the people heard a peculiar set of footsteps coming near the iron maiden, ones that seemed to be produced by no one. Confused, both police officers and Pro Heroes looked around to locate the owner of those footsteps.

Then something caught their eyes. A man with glowing yellow eyes and whose body seems to be made out of white flames, glitching in and out of invisibility, as if it was finally timing out.

The man wore a black dress shirt with a white tie, a white vest, white trousers, and black dress shoes. You could almost say he was the opposite twin of Kurogiri.

The police and heroes immediately realized this and raised their guard, but for some reason, they felt a little dazed.

The man kept his left hand behind his back but he raised his right hand, confusing the police officers in front of the iron maiden.

The man suddenly swung his arm down, releasing gusts of wind that sent the police officers flying away from the iron maiden.

The heroes were stunned by the scene but for some reason, they can't seem to pull their selves together and respond to the villain.

The villain sent a wind blade towards the iron maiden, destroying the locks and hinges.

Toshinori's eyes widened at the sudden realization of what was really going on,  and was able to snap himself out of the daze.

Knowing that he wasn't in the state to act, he called out to Endeavor, "Enji, he's trying to retrieve All for One! Stop him!"

Toshinori's voice was able to snap the no. 2 hero out of his daze, "Don't order me around, All Might!"

Endeavor charged towards the man and pushed him back away from the iron maiden. Endeavor raised the heat of his flames to temperatures that can incapacitate a person. The man, however, seemed unaffected.

As Endeavor stared into the man's flames, he started to feel dazed once again, and began to weaken his flames. The man's glowing eyes squinted, seemingly with delight.

The man then knee kicked the no. 2 hero away from him, sending him flying.

The man fixed his clothes before bringing his attention back towards the iron maiden. But before he could take a step forward, he was suddenly bound by branches.

He looked down at the branches, seemingly annoyed, then to the person who bound him, Kamui Woods.

He glared at the hero before releasing his wind blades to cut off the branches. He aimed his hand towards the hero then released an Air Cannon attack.

Kamui Woods was too dazed to evade immediately, but thankfully, Edgeshot was able to move him out of the way.

Kamui snapped out of his daze and thanked his fellow hero, "T-thanks."

"His appearance seem to have the ability to confuse, it's best to refrain from looking straight at him." The Ninja Hero advised.

The man's eyes squinted at annoyance, but then widened as he sensed an attack coming from behind him, and he immediately moved to his side to evade the incoming attack.

"So you're the one who planted me onto the ground, ha?!" Gran Torino snarled before charging towards the man again.

The man was barely able to evade the old hero's attacks by backing away. But something felt off, according to him.

The man's glowing eyes widened when something suddenly impaled his feet from behind and stuck him in place.

"FLASHFIRE FIST, JET BURN!"

The man's eyes went wide as he saw a powerful blast of fire head his way. It was a trap!

The heroes were so sure that Endeavor's attack was enough to defeat the villain, but they were left dumbfounded when it was revealed that Kurogiri had appeared and redirected the attack using a portal.

"Nii-san, I'm sorry I was late." Kurogiri apologized to the man. Kurogiri wasn't wearing his usual attire, only his metal band.

"It's fine. You retrieve Master, I'll handle the heroes." The man finally spoke. Then he sent wind blades towards the ground to cut off whatever impaled his feet, but they immediately retracted back to Edgeshot.

"Kurogiri's brother, huh?" Gran Torino's interest was piqued.

(a/n: they're not actually related)

The man glared at the heroes, then he suddenly charged towards Endeavor. The hero, however was able to read the villain's movements and was able to move back before the villain could send a high kick towards him.

But he wasn't expecting the villain to release a wind blade using that kick. The villain then continued to send more wind blades towards Endeavor, each attack getting blunter after the other. Although the later attacks weren't able to wound Endeavor, they managed to push him back.

From the corner of his eye, the man saw Gran Torino prepare to attack Kurogiri. He extended his arm out then released an Air Cannon, which landed on the old hero exactly before he could land a hit on the mist's metal band.

The man's eyes went wide when his body was suddenly impaled multiple times from behind, courtesy of Edgeshot.

The villain suddenly felt lightheaded, causing him to fall to his knees, then seemingly pass out.

"Nii-san!" Kurogiri called out to him, then tried to open a portal that would teleport his brother to somewhere safe, but Gran Torino caught him off-guard and was able to grab his metal band and shove him to the ground.

Edgeshot suddenly appeared in front of him and was about to put him to sleep when suddenly—

"I wouldn't do that if I were you."

The heroes immediately looked to the direction of the voice and were surprised that the man wasn't passed out like he was supposed to be, and was now just beside All Might, aiming a prepared Air Cannon attack against the no. 1 hero's head.

"Let him go or his head gets blown to bits." The man threatened.

The heroes glared at him.

Gran Torino decides to begrudgingly release Kurogiri to save his student.

"Kurogiri, get Master." The man ordered, and Kurogiri followed.

So he pretended to pass out and while we were distracted, he took All Might hostage. Edgeshot grimaced.

The heroes had no choice but to watch as Kurogiri opened the iron maiden and surround All for One in black mist, then afterwards, the man of white flames.

The heroes grimaced. They had let All for One go after he was finally apprehended.

---

NOTES: So you've finally met the one with the glowing yellow eyes. ( ̄▽ ̄;)

Hope I didn't accidentally made him too OP. Cool, I hope. Just not too OP.

Edit: Also, Hisashi might be coming home next chapter.

edit again: okay, hiatus really begins now.
just let me just calm down for a sec