CHAPTER ONE HUNDRED EIGHT: Meeting III

Three days after the talking Nomu and Hassai members were apprehended, a meeting was called upon to be held over at the Nighteye Agency, the place where Izuku was undergoing his work studies.

Thanks to her own internships and school taking most of her time, this was Ochaco's first chance to visit Izuku's workplace. If she wanted to learn what was going on with her friend, if she wanted to be able to help him, then she would have to talk to the Pro Hero in charge there, Sir Nighteye.

She won't let this opportunity go to waste.

I will make him smile again. Ochaco declared in her mind.

Ochaco slipped her shoes on, finally completing her uniform, then she went to join Tsuyu at the common room. She was slightly hoping that Izuku'd be there as well since they would be heading at his workplace, but when she got to the common room, she found only Tsuyu and Katsuki. No sign of Izuku.

She was still angry at Katsuki for not telling her anything even though he clearly knew what was happening to her friend. Is he still being spiteful towards Izuku like at the beginning of the year? And here I thought he'd changed. Ochaco said in her mind.

"Shouldn't Izuku be here too?" Ochaco asked, to which Tsuyu explained to her, "Our classmates saw him leaving earlier this morning, kero."

"Come on, let's go so we won't miss the train." Katsuki reminded them, earning him a glare from the brunette.

Ochaco scoffed at him then she started walking off. Tsuyu could only give Katsuki an I'm sorry look before she joined her friend.

Katsuki could only let out a sigh. He had expected that reaction, after all.

-

Once they arrived at the Nighteye Agency, they found a number of Pro Heroes present, mixed between big names and small names. Among them are the likes of Gran Torino, Edgeshot, Mt. Lady, Kamui Woods, and even their class adviser, Eraser Head. Ryukyu and Gang Orca were also there, expectedly, as they were the ones to apprehend the talking Nomu and Hassai members.

Ochaco looked around, trying to find Izuku, hoping that maybe they can talk after almost two weeks, even for just a little bit, but the greenet wasn't anywhere to be found.

"Ochaco-chan, over here!" Someone called her name, causing her to look over to find her Nejire-senpai along with Ryukyu. Tsuyu had also joined them.

She got caught up in looking for Izuku that she was left behind. Ochaco walked towards them, then she apologized for getting distracted.

It was then that the door to the large meeting room opened, and out came Izuku in his hero costume. He then referred to the people there in a slightly monotone voice, "Everyone, thank you for waiting patiently. The meeting will now begin."

Ochaco's eyes beamed at the sight of her friend, but she was taken aback after she saw how dull his eyes were. She furrowed her brows in concern.

She took a step forward towards her friend, but before she could reach him, the other Pro Heroes proceeded in to the meeting room, and they got in her way.

Ochaco felt a hand land on her shoulder. She looked back to find it was Tsuyu.

"Ochaco-chan, we're currently here for professional matters. If you want to talk to Izuku and deal with personal matters, then you should do it later, kero." Tsuyu advised.

Ochaco was hesitant, but she knew her friend was right. "Okay." She agreed.

Afterwards, she, Tsuyu, Nejire, and Ryukyu headed in to the meeting room as well, and took their seats.