CHAPTER ONE HUNDRED TWENTY-FIVE: Fear II

NOTES: Okay, so maybe my brother isn't crazy, but that's a rambling for another arc. :v

On another note, this chapter's gonna be fun. 😄✌😈

---

Eight days ago, two days after the Hosu Taskforce's first meeting regarding their findings about the talking Nomu and Kai Chisaki, Eri was finally allowed to go out the house by her foster father so she could get a present for her Izuku-nii after she noticed her brother being down during calls lately. She was accompanied by Adohira, of course.

After a long day of shopping, as Adohira and Eri were on their way back to the car, they happened to come upon no one other than Eri's green-haired older brother who had just helped in breaking off a battle between two gangs and arresting a number of them.

Upon seeing her older brother, she immediately called to him until he finally noticed her. Izuku, glad to see his sister in person again, went and ran up to her, where they spoke and caught each other up on what they've been doing.

(a/n: minus the abuse on Izuku's part, of course 😅👍)

Unknown to the two siblings having a reunion, however, one of the gangs Izuku had helped to arrest was actually affiliated with the Hassai Organization, and one member who managed to escape the police and heroes was originally from the Shie Hassaikai and recognized Eri as their former boss' granddaughter.

After Eri and Izuku finally parted ways, the Hassai member decided to tail Eri and Adohira. Last he heard, Eri was taken by the League of Villains, so why was she out there and talking with a hero-in-training no less?

Unfortunately for the Hassai member, Adohira noticed him and was able to shake him off. After realizing he lost them, the Hassai member called it a loss and decided to go back to their hideout and report it back to Chisaki instead.

Adohira didn't follow the Hassai member back since he had Eri with him, and watching over her was his first priority, so he let the man go.

After returning to their hideout, the Hassai member requested to see Chisaki to report what he had seen.

"The former boss' granddaughter was referring to this kid as 'Izuku-nii'." The member reported, "They seemed pretty close."

Upon hearing Izuku's name, Kai recognized him as the kid that Stain recognized, and who almost beat Gang Orca at the recent Provisional License Exam.

"'Could that kid somehow be affiliated with the league and All for One? If I'm right about that man, I'm sure he wouldn't have let just anyone get close to Eri, being the rarity that she is." Kai speculated.

But if that's the case, then it must mean that Tomura's planting connections in the new generation of heroes, and a powerful one at that.

Kai hummed as he thought.

"We might have to keep an eye on that kid."

-

Izuku deactivated his Gravity Manipulation Quirk and landed on the ground with a roll. He looked over at the unmoving Chisaki and watched to see if he was still alive and breathing.

A huge wash of relief rained down on him after seeing that the man was still breathing. He was afraid Second Punishment might accidentally kill him, so he was glad it only incapacitated him.

His eyes then found their way to Nighteye. Izuku couldn't help but feel a sense of dread fill him upon seeing the Pro Hero's sorry state.

He was still alive. Barely, but still alive, and Izuku saw how Nighteye was having difficulty breathing after losing one of his lungs. He was like a fish out of water in Izuku's eyes, desperately gasping for air, all while continuing to lose blood.