CHAPTER THIRTY-THREE: Rage

1-A's next class was with All Might. A rescue training race through Ground Gamma. For the first group, they had Katsuki, Shinso, Tsuyu, Sero, and Tenya. After this roundup, the class immediately started to comment who they thought will win.

"It has to be Tsu-chan, right? She can easily use her tongue to move around."

"So can Hanta with his Quirk!"

"I think Katsuki has the most chance to win since he has the most control in his Quirk and movements."

Katsuki gulped.

Toshinori noticed the young boy become slightly fazed. He and Gran Torino had advised him to refrain from using his Quirk until he has complete control of it once again.

Is it really okay to ask him to stop using his Quirk in class for a while?

---

"Is that Aizawa-sensei's capture scarf?" Denki suddenly asked Shinso, making the latter flinch as he wasn't expecting anyone to talk to him just yet.

"Uh... yeah. Aizawa-sensei had one made for me to include in my hero uniform... although, I haven't quite mastered it like him." The purple haired teenager replied.

Denki simply nodded and let out some humming sounds.

"Ah! I'm Denki, by the way." The yellow haired boy reached out his hand.

"S-Shinso."

"I know. Your Quirk is the mind control one, right?"

"Uh, yeah."

"It's really cool."

"Um... thanks."

There was an awkward silence for a bit before Denki asked, "Hey, what happened with you and Izuku?"

Shinso flinched and averted gazes.And Denki immediately realized that he was overstepping.

"Ah! I'm sorry. I was just curious and I didn't know it was a sensitive topic for you..."

"Well, now you know." Shinso coldly dismissed Denki as he put on his voice changing mask. An especially made gadget for him to fully utilize his Quirk in missions (although, it wasn't really needed in this exercise).

(a/n: as of writing this chapter, Shinso's mask has only made an official appearance in the manga, but I reckon we'll get to see it soon in Season 5 of the anime.)

---

The first group started their race. As expected, Tsuyu and Hanta were the leads and Tenya had a rough time going through such a parkour type field.

They were slightly impressed by Shinso who, although incomparable to the agility of the likes such as Tsuyu, was progressing through the training ground in record speed.

Not the same could be said about Katsuki, though.

Everyone was slightly underwhelmed by the fact that he wasn't using his Quirk to mobilize at all. They noticed that he had gotten a lot faster but it seemed like he was holding back.

"People with powerful Quirks that don't use them are weak and useless!"

A certain memory from five years ago rung in the head of a certain greenette, and he clenched his fists.

In the end, Hanta came first, followed by Tsuyu, but only by a second, and Tenya came at third. Katsuki came at a disappointing fourth place, and Shinso placed last.

As the five students were trying to catch their breaths, Katsuki could feel a glare tearing through him. He could probably try to look back and identify the person but he already had a good guess who it was.

It was the same look he got back during the Sports Festival. And it was the same look he got from the older brother of the kid he bullied at the park five years ago.

Thinking about the two of them with those eyes... it gave him chills.

---

"Who could have uploaded the video, Kurogiri?!" Tenko asked as he continued to pace back and forth while pulling at his own hair.

"Izuku was mentioned right alongside my villain name! What if someone pieces something out? What if someone figures out Izuku is related to me? What if the heroes are the ones to figure it out?! Why the hell did Stain suddenly name drop me in a sentence with Izuku?!"

Tenko continued to pace back and forth, and now scratching his neck and arms as he grew even more panicked. All Kurogiri could do was follow Tenko as he crossed the room for the two-hundredth time now, or was it the three-hundredth? Not that he could do anything, he was only tasked to watch over Tenko and assist him in his endeavors. It's not his job to worry about the second son.

Then a knock from the door quickly captured the attention of the two men, although Tenko was mostly annoyed. And then they heard another knock, which absolutely brought Tenko's blood pressure higher.

"WHO THE FUCK IS IT?!" Tenko couldn't help but yell.

"It's Giran. You said to knock and wait for permission before I enter so I knocked am waiting for permission to enter." A man's voice answered from the other side of the door.

Tenko simply gave a tch as he reached for his hand mask and sat down in front of the counter.

Kurogiri, taking the hint, called for Giran to enter.

"Yo. I could hear Shigaraki-san's voice on my way up here. Were you two fighting or something?" Giran asked as he took the seat beside Tenko.

"It's none of your business." Tenko bluntly shot down Giran's attempt at being casual.

"Hot-tempered and yet so cold." Giran commented.

"Anyway, here are the lists and profiles of the people interested in your league's recruitment." Giran said as he pulled out an A5 brown envelope from his jacket.

"I gotta say, what an interesting group of individuals, from high school murderers to serial killers. That little video was quite the advertisement. Did you guys upload it?"

Tenko clenched his fist and was fighting the urge to kill this man right then and there.

Kurogiri, fortunately, read Tenko, and pulled Giran away from him.

"I apologize for Tomura's attitude today. It hasn't been a good one for him." Kurogiri explained as Giran handed over the envelope.

"Hey, no problem. It's a pleasure doing business with the League of Villains. Don't sweat it." Giran said.

"Anyway, I'll be off."

As soon as Giran was gone, Tenko immediately removed his mask, and with eyes overflowing with rage and madness, he said, "I swear, Kurogiri, if I ever find out who leaked that annoying video, I'll make sure I kill them personally."

---

NOTES: Ladies and gentlemen, here is a new update. 😌