CHAPTER NINE: Tomura Shigaraki

Shota had already taken down a generous number of villains. These are all small fries- low ranked villains. Shota then looked at the two villains that haven't attacked yet. They have been standing there, watching. The guy with the hands said something earlier about killing All Might, is that their true intention?

But how? If their plan was to throw these small fries at him, then it's a stupid plan. They don't even stand a chance against him. What makes them think they can defeat the no. 1 hero? Shota looked at the muscular black bird. Now that thing is a mystery.

The alarms and communications aren't working so someone is most definitely jamming them. Shota heard screams from the Entrance earlier when the fog villain disappeared, and he felt his stomach flip. Still, Thirteen is with his students, he can put his faith in her.

Shota grunted as he threw the last of the low rank villains to the side. He was panting. He's not used to fighting in the front lines.

"They're not actually the ones who'll kill All Might, if you were wondering."

Shota placed his attention on the speaker. The man with the hands all over his body. He was standing in a laid back position. His hands were tucked inside the pocket of his pants and he was staring off to the distance.

"Eraser Head, the Erasure Hero." The man's voice was coarse. "Tell me, where is All Might? He has done something wrong and he has to die for it."

Shota frowned.

"Why don't you tell me how you plan on killing him first?" Shota demanded the villain. The man chuckled then he charged towards the hero. Shota advanced as well, activating his Quirk.

Shota sent his capture scarf to the villain, which the latter caught. The villain pulled Shota nearer, a tug Shota didn't counter.

Using the momentum from the villain's pull, Shota shot a punch, but the villain was able to catch his hand. The villain glared at Shota, then he suddenly began a countdown, "In 3, 2, 1..."

Shota blinked, thereby deactivating his Quirk.

"You have an interesting fighting style, Eraser Head, did you know that?" The villain suddenly stated, catching Shota off-guard.

Shota looked at his fist that the villain was still holding. His hand felt cold for a moment but then it was suddenly followed by a burning sensation- his hand was slowly disintegrating!

Shota tried to retrieve his hand but the villain's grip was strong. The man was stronger than he looked.

Suddenly, a loud clap was heard from the direction of the Landslide Zone.

The villain looked at the direction of the sound, almost shocked. Shota took the chance and kicked the man away, then he took a few steps back. So he's the one responsible for the breach a few days ago. Shota rightfully deduced.

"No... that clap..." The villain said under his mask.

Then the black fog suddenly appeared behind the decaying villain. The man, who still seemed to be a little shaken by the sound they heard earlier, looked to the fog and asked, "K-Kurogiri, what are you doing here? Aren't you supposed to be preventing the students from escaping?"

"I'm sorry, Tomura Shigaraki, but I regret to inform you that a student has escaped. Reinforcements should be arriving in a few minutes." The fog reported.

That visibly irritated the man named Shigaraki, and he started to aggressively scratch his neck.

"...no. No. No! NO! WE WERE THIS CLOSE TO KILLING ALL MIGHT! I'M NOT LEAVING!" Shigaraki yelled.