CHAPTER FIFTY-NINE: Restless

"What about the villain Muscular?" Another journalist suddenly asked, capturing the attention of Tomura.

"According to the autopsy report,"

Autopsy report? Tenko was confused.

"His body was mangled to the point that his bones were in pieces and his muscles were torn into shreds. His body also showed signs of being struck by lightning."

Dread dawned on Tenko's face as he realized what they were saying on the broadcast, Izuku, what have you done?

Tomura hurriedly left his seat and entered the inner room while dialing someone on his phone.

"Parts of his body were also burnt, and some parts were frozen at one point." The journalist continued.

Burns and frostbite? Dabi was suddenly intrigued.

"Is it true that Shouto Todoroki and Izuku Midoriya are responsible for his death? Will you take responsibility over their actions? Eraser Head, you are, after all, the one that authorized them to fight, is that correct?" The journalist pushed on..

Shota was hesitant to answer at first, but he gave his stern statement on the matter, "I believe my decision to authorize the students to fight was the most logical. Most of the villains that appeared to attack were experienced. I had to let them fight to prevent the worst possible scenario. As a result, none of the students were killed."

That didn't answer the question at all. Dabi thought to himself. He then looked up at the ceiling.

Shouto, now what kind of trouble did you get yourself into?

--

Over at Kamino, the disguised students finally arrive found the location of the tracking device, an abandoned-looking warehouse.

"Are you sure this is the place?" Izuku asked Momo.

"Yes. This where the tracking device is located. They haven't moved for the whole day, so this must be it." Momo answered.

"I see. They've hidden their hideout by making the place look like no one's been there in years." Izuku tugged his chin.

The picture comforted his classmates. At least, he's not totally out of it just yet.

But their guards immediately rose when he got rid of the pose and tried to take a step towards the building. The four of them immediately reached for his shoulders to stop him from making any rash decisions.

"We're not going to fight." — Tenya

"We're just here for Shinsou." — Shouto

Izuku face softened a bit until—

"Wataru! Hyoue! Is that you?" The group were alarmed by a voice that called to their direction. The five of them immediately looked behind them, only to find two drunks.

One of the drunks started to continually pat on Tenya's shoulder, "Hey, Hyoue. Who's the pretty lady? Is she your new girlfriend?"

"Oi, Wataru, why don't you come drink with us again? For old times' sake." The other drunk then started bothering Katsuki.

Izuku wasn't impressed however and simply glared at the two drunks, almost letting out a murderous intent that even his classmates could feel. It was enough to wake the two drunks' fight or flight response, thankfully, and the two men immediately ran off.

"Sooner or later, more people like them are going to approach us and potentially blow our cover. It's better if we distance ourselves and get to the back of the hideout." Izuku suggested and led the way.

His four classmates' concern continued to grow.

(a/n: who needs afo when we have mini afo over here? haha that was a joke, izuku please go back to normal)

--

As they squeezed through the gap at the side of the building, Momo noticed a small window. "There! There's a window up there." Momo whispered to her classmates.

"Izuku, you and Momo look inside since you two are the smallest." Tenya told him.

"I'll go ahead and create night vision goggles for us." Momo said and started working with her Quirk.

Momo handed one of the goggles to Izuku then Tenya and Shouto raised them up to the window.

Using the goggles, the two of them peered into the inside of the building, only to be shocked to find none of the villains that attacked them but rather, tanks containing Nomus.

Then it finally dawned on them, the reason this place looked like no one has been here in years, and why it seemed like the tracker hadn't moved much.

This place is where they manufacture and store the league's Nomus.

This isn't the villains' hideout. Shinsou's not here. He was never here. Izuku thought in frustration.

--

At the bar hideout, Tomura started to seem a little more restless ever since he came back out of that inner door. Kurogiri took note of it and immediately raised his guard, in case he decides to throw another fit.

He hasn't been able to contact Izuku nor Adohira for the past half hour. He needs to talk to his little brother— Izuku killed someone, for goodness' sake!

Tomura messed his hair up in frustration which only slightly amused Dabi.

"Tomura—" Kurogiri tried to say something to comfort All for One's son but before he could, he was interrupted by a knock at the door.

There was another knock that captured the attention of the villains. Though Tomura simply glared the door.

"Pizza delivery." Finally, the person on the other side spoke, confusing the villains.

Then not a moment later—

"SMASH!" The villains were completely caught off guard when All Might himself broke through the wall of their hideout.

The villains cursed and prepared themselves for battle.

"Kurogiri, gates!" Tomura ordered the mist but before he could open any portals, Kamui Woods suddenly appeared and bound the villains with his Quirk.

"Dammit." Dabi cursed as he tried to use his flames to get free, but a pesky old hero appeared and knocked him out.

"Don't even try to escape." The old hero told them. "The whole building has been surrounded by the police force, as well as other Pro Heroes."

"Don't even think of underestimating us." The door opened revealing whose voice it was earlier, Edgeshot, along with more of the police force.

"We've got you now, League of Villains." Stated All Might.

---

NOTES: I think my brain ended up sleeping in the middle of writing this chapter, the beginning parts are a mess! Though I really like the part where the heroes have finally appeared.