CHAPTER ONE HUNDRED SIX: Nomu

NOTES: What's this?! An actual update from the bitch that picks on Hisashi too much?!
^^" I promise I'll be nicer to him from now on.

Sorry this took long.

---

The restaurant was quiet as always. The current base of the league is at a hotel that the organization owns. A whole area was adjusted for private use, including a restaurant. The employees were expected to stay in and no ordinary guests were allowed in.

Tenko has just finished his dinner and was waiting for dessert to be served when his work phone started ringing.

He took the phone out of his pocket to see who was calling him, Kurogiri? Why would he be calling?

He flipped the phone open, then he answered the call, "Kurogiri? Why are you calling? Shouldn't you be--"

Kurogiri cut him off, "Tomura, it seems that we may have missed an important piece of information."

Tenko furrowed his brows at Kurogiri's statement, "What do you mean?"

-

"KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!" The peach-colored Nomu screeched, making the members of the league taking cover behind the containers cover their ears.

"Tch. Just like a crow to make such an annoying sound." Tomura commented as he removed his hands from his ears, then he peered from his hiding spot to observe the Nomu.

The Nomu touched a number of the Hassai members and took one deep breath. The league watched as the Hassai members the Nomu was touching slowly lose consciousness while it grew larger in size.

Vitality Stealing, a Quirk originally from the Eight Bullets member, Rikiya Katsukame.

A Nomu on the Hassai's side? Now, isn't that... vexing. Tomura frowned, The real me didn't consider the possibility at all.

"How frustrating." He whispered under his breath, then he turned his attention towards the person who had been hugging him ever since he got there.

"Jin, what exactly was your reason for bringing me here?" Tomura asked him.

Jin winced, then he nervously answered, "I definitely didn't panic when I saw the talking Nomu which are supposed to be mute over at the other side-- I panicked and needed a comfort person. You just seem so nice, calming, and huggable, like a human teddy bear!"

Tomura let out a slight chuckle before rolling his eyes.

Then he turned more serious, Now then, how to deal with that Nomu?

Judging from its color, it's definitely a middle tier. Good. It doesn't regenerate, which means one touch from me and he's done. But I still need to be wary, because if he grabs me, then I turn to mud. If possible, I also want to interrogate it.

At this point, Jin had let go of Tomura. The clone of the leader of the league sneaked a peek at the Nomu again, to find it almost done absorbing the energy of its comrades, almost like they were only cannon fodder from the beginning.

Suddenly, Tomura heard a sound from inside the container they had been taking cover behind. He furrowed his brows, This is one of the containers that contain their shipments, right? Then why...

Tenko placed his five fingers against the walls of the container, then his eyes went wide in shock. But soon after that, his eyes went bored, I see... but I suppose this shouldn't be a surprise if we're talking about that piece of garbage.