CHAPTER ONE: Izuku

"I want to be a hero!" Izuku exclaimed, posing proudly on the dining room chair like All Might, but the only reaction he got from the other two who were present were wide eyes and pauses.

"Izuku, what are you wearing?" His father asked. The little boy was wearing a hoodie with cutout paper shapes roughly similar to the patterns on All Might's Golden Age costume. With two "tufts" of paper stuck to the hood to mimic the hero's hairstyle.

"Oh! It's an All Might costume! I made it myself." The little boy proudly told his family. "Do you like it?"

Tenko, the little boy's older brother looked to their father, who was visibly trying to hold a neutral face. Of all jobs... of all people... Hisashi squeezed the spoon he held.

His son's smile so wide and full of mirth that Hisashi fought the urge to show displease and instead smiled at his youngest son, "Yes, I do."

---

Izuku looked out the window, watching as they drove past neighborhoods. He wore an excited face. He just can't wait to get to UA. He had always dreamed of it, ever since he was a kid. And now, he's finally going there. Of course, it helped that he was in the recommendations--

"Master Izuku."

Izuku looked up at the man around his late 30s. He wore a chauffeur's uniform. His skin color is a light blue and has pointy ears. He looked at him confused for a second before he realized and covered his mouth with his hands. He was mumbling again.

The man just giggled, "You wouldn't happen to be nervous now, would you?" Izuku chuckled while scratching the back of his head, "Not really. I'm just... I'm finally going to UA. It's been my dream!"

The boy's smile was wide and pure making the chauffeur put on a simple smile to hide what he was really thinking.

It wasn't long until the car was slowing down and stopping in front of the gates of UA. Izuku's eyes glistened at the sight of the gates, and didn't take his time getting off the car. He didn't bother to look back at the chauffeur when he mentioned what time he was going to pick him up, he simply nodded, and heard the car leave.

Taking a deep breath, Izuku took his first step into his dream school. His green eyes shimmering, full of hope and dreams. This is it, he thought. I'm going to be a hero. He thought about how his father and brother would tease him about wanting to be a hero. They aren't fans of heroes, and seem to hang them in low light but they've been supportive of him.

Still, he went through some rules he made for himself... one being the rule of only using Quirks he handpicked himself for school. Think of it like going out, you would want to pick clothes that you would want to reflect you. Izuku had been homeschooled since his Quirk manifested so he hasn't really met other people other than his family and the servants they had at home but the one time he spent with a person outside of their home, he had to learn something important the hard way.

He was only able to practice the combination at the Recommendations Entrance Exam and a few times at home so he needs to go over them again, and make sure it becomes natural for him. Wouldn't want to accidentally use Doppelganger, that would be awkward.

Okay, so Air Cannon, Impact Recoil, Muscle Augmentation, and Fortify. These four make the best combination in battle, in addition they can all look like one Strengthening Quirk. Air Cannon is enough to pack a punch, but add in the other three and it would make for a boom! Haha--

Izuku was so lost in his mumbling that he didn't realize he'd taken a wrong step and was now on the way to the ground. Humiliation at the first day, great. He closed his eyes and just waited.

But it never came? He opened his eyes and saw that he was stuck in place, floating off just above the ground. He looked to his left, at the figure casting a shadow over him. It was a brown-haired girl with a round face.

She took his hand and moved him upright. Making her fingers touch, she said, "Release." Izuku landed on his feet.

"Thank you." He said.

"You're welcome. I heard it's bad luck to fall at your first day so, glad to help." The girl beamed at him. So bright, Izuku thought.

"You, you should be looking where you're going." Izuku turned his attention to the tall boy the girl was with, who was now hand chopping away. He continued to lecture Izuku and all he could do was listen, chuckle nervously, and scratch the back of his head.

"Well then. Good luck at General Studies." Izuku winced at the taller boy's statement but he didn't correct him. After that, they left.

"Wait. I didn't learn that girl's name." Izuku realized. But if they thought that he was General Studies, then that would mean they weren't. From they were built and the appearance of the taller boy, Izuku deduced that they might be in Hero Studies. The other boy looked similar to the hero Ingenium, so they could be related and probably an Iida.

Izuku sighed then made his way to his room. The door was huge! Although, it is to be expected since some students have Mutant Quirks that make them much larger that the average human being.

He took one last sigh for the morning and opened the door, turns out he had just entered a few minutes after the round girl and tall boy had since they were still on their way to their seats and was still chatting with their new classmates.

The girl looked at him and immediately recognized him, "Hey! You're the boy from earlier! Wow. You're in the Hero Studies? You sure don't look like it." The girl said as she walked towards him.

Izuku just laughed it off... was that a compliment or an insult?

"Thank you for earlier. I'm Izuku Midoriya." He introduced himself with a bow.

The girl replied by introducing themselves. "I'm Ochaco Uraraka. The boy I was with earlier is Tenya Iida."

Izuku was right. He is an Iida.

He heard a thud from behind him.

"If you wouldn't mind, could you stop your chat and  go to your seats?" Ochaco looked shocked. Izuku looked at what said that and saw a man who looked like he hasn't slept in days, ironically, in a yellow sleeping bag.

Izuku's eyes widened and watched as the man got out of the sleeping bag and walked towards them. He looks familiar.

"Well?"

Izuku immediately got the message and went to the nearest empty seat.

"I am Shota Aizawa, your homeroom teacher. I'm not going to drag it out so go change into your PE uniform and meet me at the PE Grounds." He said.

Their new homeroom teacher looks familiar but Izuku can't put a finger on it.

---

NOTES: I'm still waiting for the replacement stylus of my pen tablet then I'm replacing that cover.