CHAPTER ONE HUNDRED TWENTY-FOUR: Punishment

Katsuki and Mirai's eyes went wide as they saw a bullet hit Mirio on his arm, and he started phasing uncontrollably through to the ground.

"MIRIO!/SENPAI!" Nighteye and Katsuki yelled in panic.

Katsuki immediately jumped in to try and help his senpai, but his eyes went wide when he was suddenly overshadowed from behind. He looked back behind him only to find the monstrous yakuza, absolutely furious and only seeing red after Mirio beat him senseless.

The yakuza reached out to touch Katsuki with his clawed hand, but before his hand could land on the explosive blond, Chisaki was suddenly sent flying after being struckby Sir Nighteye's high density seals.

"Bakugo!" Nighteye called out to him, making him lookover.

"Mirio didn't receive the full dose of Trigger! The drug should wear off after a few minutes, make sure he'll be able to surface sooner after that!" Nighteye instructed him. "I'll distract Chisaki!"

Katsuki immediately understood and using his explosions, he began digging through the floor to shorten the distance between the surface and Mirio.

Chisaki got back on his feet after recovering from Sir Nighteye's attack and tried reforming the ground, but before he could, Sir immediately sent more of his hyper density seals towards the yakuza.

The yakuza immediately tried to dodge the seals thrown towards him, all while Mirai tried to close the distance between the two of them.

Mirai grimaced, We already had him. We already had Chisaki, but the league just had to interfere. Dammit!

Damn that brat! Mirai cursed a certain greenet in his mind as he activated his Foresight.

After taking a look at Toshinori's future all those years ago, Mirai had assigned himself to only 1 sec glimpses to the future.

He was so afraid of what lies in the future and the fact that what he sees can never be changed once he sees it, that he vowed never to use his Foresight to look past 1 second.

Then one day, he heard about Izuku Midoriya, the student who came in first at UA's Recommendations Exam that year. A kid who was recommended by countless retired honorable Pro Heroes who had taught him themselves.

A kid whose Quirk bore a striking resemblance to the Quirk combo that All for One had used on All Might six years ago.

At first, Mirai had thought it was just a coincidence, that the kid just happened to have a similar Quirk. That was until he saw the viral video of the kid's super move that he had used against Gang Orca at the Provisional Hero License Exam.

The kid's Quirk had completely changed appearance! It was like he had changed his Quirk.

'That monster had a son with the same Quirk as him.' Mirai came to the conclusion, and he couldn't have been any happier. All for One might have been able to escape capture, but with his son still out here playing hero, Mirai thought he found the perfect chance to trap him.

Nighteye was still hesitant on using his Foresight for longer than one second, but he had to use it. He took the kid in and to make sure he wouldn't leave, he made that bet, chaining the kid to him.

He used his Quirk to watch the brat's movements starting from his first day of internships.

Even if All for One didn't really care about the brat, he still would've cared if the heroes managed to get a hold of his son who had inherited the same Quirk as his. That's the type of man that monster is.

He waited and waited and waited for All for One to make his appearance in his Foresight, but day, after day, after day, he didn't see a sign nor a shadow of the man. All he saw was a boy who kept crying himself to sleep.

This went on for the majority of the brat's whole internship, until it dawned on Mirai that All for One had forsaken his child and was just waiting till Izuku was released from him.

But Mirai wouldn't allow it. He won't just let this chance pass.

Once Chisaki's captured, Mirai plans to go over to the Hero Association and tell them all about Izuku Midoriya and how he is the son of the villain All for One and how he has the same Quirk as his father.

Afterwards, he plans to propose to them his plan to finally capture the villain.

It will be broadcasted all over Japan that Izuku Midoriya is All for One's son and was found guilty of being an accomplice of the criminal overlord, as such, was to be sent over to Tartarus.

Even if the Hero Association would oppose to sending the brat to Tartarus because Mirai had no conclusive evidence that he did anything wrong, all Mirai would have to do is to tell them that it would just be a ruse, all to trap All for One.

Trapping the most dangerous man in Japan and finally jailing him would've been enough incentive.

This would be Mirai's last chance to use that man's spawn, and he won't waste it.

Which is why--

"WHICH IS WHY THE FUTURE I HAVE TO SEE TODAY NEEDS TO BE A VICTORY FOR US!" Mirai declared as he continued to look at the future.

But Mirai's eyes went wide and his Quirk deactivated itself when he finally saw the ending result of the raid and his--

"SHUT UP, YOU DAMN HERO!" The yakuza roared with his garbled voice as he finally managed to touch the ground and send spikes towards Mirai.

Mirai tried to evade as fast as he could, but he was in too much shock to think straight that he didn't realize he got too close to Chisaki.

Chisaki, immediately seeing the opportunity, thrust his clawed hand at the Pro Hero, piercing his left breast, before raising him up to the air.

"Damn you heroes." Chisaki cursed them with his coarse and garbled voice.

Mirai's eyes went wide and coughed up blood as he looked down, and see that a third of the yakuza's arm completely went through him. Dread immediately started filling him.

"But this... isn't... h-how it was... s-supposed to..." Mirai tried to take a deep breath, but it got too difficult and painful after Chisaki had completely destroyed his left lung.

"Disgusting." Chisaki simply commented before taking back his arm and letting Mirai's limp body fall to the ground.

"Mirio-senpai! Mirio-senpai! Wake up! Mirio-senpai, wake up!" Chisaki heard the other young hero yell, making him look over to see the sandy blond shaking the other guy awake, but it didn't seem to be working.

Katsuki noticed that it had become unusually quiet in the pit, and he immediately turned his head towards the fight, only to find Chisaki glaring straight at him, and a lifeless Mirai beside his feet.

Katsuki's eyes went wide, "NIGHTEYE!!!"

Chisaki's eyes squinted, "You're annoying."

Chisaki got nearer the ground to send more spikes towards the two young heroes to finally finish them, but that was when black lightning with green glow suddenly appeared in the pit, capturing the attention of both Kai and Katsuki.

Kai's eyes went wide and he immediately looked up and behind him when he realized that there was someone right above him.

There, he saw a boy with green hair in a dark green hero costume, aiming his hand at him, surrounded by thicker more erratic black lightning. His hood was off, revealing his glowing green eyes which stood out against the rest of him that was backlit.

Time seemed to slow for Kai as his eyes met the boy's. It was like death itself was staring down at him, its eyes full of anger and sadness.

The boy opened his mouth as he finally released his attack, "Arahabaki: Second Punishment."

---

NOTES: I... I dunno what to put here. Hi, I guess?