CHAPTER EIGHT: USJ

A loud ringing made Izuku jolt up from his sleep. He blinked his eyes multiple times and looked around. Then to the thing that produced the ringing sound. It was his phone.

Izuku reached for it and accepted the call as he rubbed his eyes, forgetting to check who it was.

"Who is it?"

"Izuku! Great. You're awake."

"Tenko? Good morning--er, evening. What made you call?" Izuku asked then he yawned.

"Izuku, I'm sorry to ask you this but can you meet someone for me today? They're sending me something and I need you to get it." Tenko explained.

"Whaaat? I can't. We're going to have special classes today and I can't miss it." Izuku told his brother.

"Come on, Izuku, this is really important." Tenko asked.

"Can't you send any of our servants to get it instead? I just can't miss this class." Izuku stood his ground.

"I would if I could. But this task can only be done by you. So would you do it? Pleeeease, Izuku?" Tenko continued to convince his younger brother.

"Ugh. Fine, I'll do it. In exchange, you come visit home within the month, ha!"

"Wha- fine. If that's what it takes! I'll try to find time. I'll text you the place. Bye, Izuku." Then Tenko hung up. Izuku sighed.

"There's no way I'm missing this class." Izuku huffed. Taking his school uniform out of his closet, he headed off to take a shower.

---

Izuku walked out to the car, where the chauffeur, Adohira-san was already waiting. The light blue-skinned chauffeur was confused by his Master's clothes.

"Master Izuku, you're wearing your school uniform? Master Tenko told me that you're not going to school today. I thought that--"

"Adohira-san, can you--please don't tell my brother that I'm going to school. Can you go get his package for me instead?" Izuku asked the chauffeur, who was taken a back by the request.

"Master Izuku, your brother already asked me to accompany you. He's expecting you ther--"

"Yes, yes, I know. But we have a special class today and I don't want to miss it. Tenko wouldn't know that I didn't go if no one told, right?" Izuku winked at the chauffeur.

-

Adohira-san gave and drove Izuku to UA. He watched as the green-haired boy ran while waving back at him. He drove the car away for a few minutes then stopped to make a phone call.

Adohira-san knows what he's done and he knows this wouldn't end well if his Master didn't learn of it sooner.

Adohira-san rang Tenko's phone multiple times but no one was answering. The phone was left on a coffee table in the empty bar.

So after multiple attempts, Adohira-san simply sent a message.

"Master Izuku insisted on going to school. I couldn't stop him.

- Adohira"

Once it said Sent, Adohira drived off.

---

Izuku took a deep breath and exhaled. He really hopes that Adohira-san doesn't tell on him. But even if he did, Tenko would understand, right?