CHAPTER SIX: Brothers

The liquid swirled as Tenko put the glass down. He wiped his lips with a paper napkin, then he looked at the newspaper and grimaced.

That man... that damned man...

"DAMN HIM!" Tenko pounded at the counter, cursing as his emotions exploded. The other person in the bar looked at him with his glowing yellow eyes.

"Damn All Might." The light blue haired man continued.

"He ruined our family, he made my brother cry, AND HE WOULD DARE TEACH IZUKU?!"

The other person watched as the man child crumpled the newspaper and disintegrated it with his Quirk, continuing to curse with a coarse voice.

Kurogiri took a different glass and proceeded to wipe it clean with a rag.

It's not a secret that Tenko hates All Might and wants him dead. It was always his and his father's plan, but it all became personal after the battle between Hisashi and All Might six years ago. It was because of All Might that Hisashi couldn't come home to Izuku anymore. They couldn't let Izuku see him, not with what All Might had done.

Tenko knew that he'll eventually have to leave Izuku one day to become Hisashi's successor. He knew it'll hurt his little brother but he always thought that their Dad will still be with them... but he was wrong.

All Might had took Hisashi away from Izuku.

In every phone call, Tenko could hear the sadness in his brother's voice, he could hear just how he missed them.

All Might is supposed to inspire happiness in those who look up to him, but what did he do? What did he do?! He made Izuku cry, THAT'S WHAT!

In a surge of emotions, Tenko grabbed the glass he drank from before and threw it to the wall. Kurogiri could only watch as it broke into tiny shards.

"Kurogiri!" Tenko stood up, pushing his chair back and making the wood scratch the floor. "It's time."

A portal opened and Tenko walked in then out to the front gates of UA.

---

"Then it's settled. Izuku Midoriya as the President and Momo Yaoyorozu as the Vice President."

Aizawa-sensei's words echoed in Izuku's head. How on Earth did he even get the role?! Does he even deserve it?

"Izuku?"

Izuku looked at his eyeglass-wearing classmate, "Yeah?"

"Is something bothering you?" Tenya asked the green-haired boy.

"Uh... I guess I don't feel like I deserve the position of President. I think this spot should go to someone else, like you, for example." Izuku answered.

To tell the truth, Izuku have had this feeling since the Battle Trials. He already apologized to Fumikage--countless times, actually. But he still feels bad. He only did what he did to win, what he needed to subdue his foe. That's what heroes do--what heroes have to do in the field. But he felt dirty. He felt like he didn't deserve to win.

"I think you do deserve it." Everyone at the table winced.

He spoke! They all thought in their minds. The person they were referring to was Shouto Todoroki. He had asked to sit with them--which was weird, they admit--but they just brushed it off. Since then, he remained silent and just ate, until that one statement.

"You proved yourself at the Quirk Apprehension Test and Battle Trial, you are formidable." Shouto added. Everyone awkwardly agreed and nodded.

A sudden alarm startled the whole cafeteria, "ATTENTION, U.A. GROUNDS HAVE BEEN BREACHED. PLEASE EVACUATE IN A CALM MANNER."

Izuku, Tenya, Ochaco, and Shouto attempted to do so, but they were overwhelmed and separated by the other students that were trying to get out quickly, leading to the whole student body stuck in the hallway.

"Ochaco, Izuku, where are you?!" Tenya tried to call for his friends from his position against the wall. Ochaco was stuck between students somewhere in the middle, "Over here!"

"Gah!" Izuku grunted as he hit the glass hard. He felt liquid flow down from his forehead. He opened his eyes and was astounded by the view he saw. Outside, was a group of media people. They were the reason this whole fiasco was happening. Izuku frowned and grimaced.

He struggled to get his arms up. Activating Muscle Augmentation and Fortify, he clapped his swollen arms. The shock wave was enough to shatter the glass and catch the attention of the students, who all got out.

Blood continued to flow down from Izuku's forehead and in a surge of different emotions--frustration, disappointment, anger-- he yelled at his fellow students.

"THEY GAVE SIMPLE INSTRUCTIONS! TO EVACUATE IN A CALM MANNER! BUT NO. EVERYONE GAVE IN TO THE TERROR AND PANICKED AS WELL! YOU ARE ALL IN U.A.! SOME OF YOU ARE TRAINING TO BE HEROES, AND YOU WOULD DARE ACT LIKE 5 YEAR-OLDS IN A SITUATION LIKE THIS?! I ONLY HEARD WHAT? THREE? FOUR PEOPLE? WHO TRIED TO CALM THE STUDENT BODY! YOU SHOULD ALL BE ASHAMED TO BE U.A. STUDENTS!"

Izuku's words were loud and clear, for someone who's been quiet. It shocked his classmates.

---

Shouta, Toshinori, Hizashi, and Nedzu frowned at the sight of UA's gates. It was completely destroyed... disintegrated... decayed.

Shouta grimaced. Damn the media. All for an interview with the no. 1 hero... he cursed in his mind. A few students got injured during the panic that ensued. Midoriya--his student got injured.

"We'll have to strengthen security." Shouta commented.

"It's already being worked on." Nedzu replied with a straight face.

"But what about the person with the disintegrating Quirk?" Shouta asked.

"The police are working on it." Toshinori answered.

Let's hope so. "I have a bad feeling about this." Shouta voiced his opinion. The other three teachers looked at him gave him a confused look.

"No one would dare attack UA's walls. No villain would, especially now that All Might works here. The media has balls but they wouldn't dare vandalize UA walls." Shouta's words made the atmosphere tense. No one dared to give a comment for a few seconds.

"But that Midoriya kid handled the situation well, didn't he?" Hizashi changed the topic. "He's your student, right, Shouta?" He followed up. Shouta hummed yes.

"A little too vicious but I think it was because of the extra adrenaline and seeing his own blood." Hizashi added.

Something in the Voice Hero's words riled up Toshinori's phantom stomach.

---