CHAPTER FORTY-EIGHT: Peace

"Sooo~" Pixie-Bob's voice captured the attention of the students as they were cleaning up after dinner.

"WHO'S UP FOR A GAME~?!!"

"A game? I love games.

"If we can relax while doing it, then I'm 'game'!"

The (mostly) positive responses Pixie-Bob received were like music to her ears, perking her up, and making her smile wider.

"Alright then! Let's plaaayy..." Pixie-Bob paused for a dramatic effect.

"A Test of Courage!" She excitedly revealed but the students merely looked at each other in confusion.

"It will be class A vs class B. Both classes will take turns being the scare-ers and the scare-ees." Pixie-Bob enthusiastically started explaining.

"Ragdoll," (who the author had forgotten to include until now), "Will be waiting at the far-end side of the scaring route, with cards you must retrieve to prove you went through the forest! Meaning no one can cheat!" Pixie-Bob was full of glee but it quickly died down when she wasn't getting the full excitement she was expecting.

Then she had an idea that made her smile mischievously, "The class that scares the most students wins! And the losers," She giggled menacingly. "Will have to join the failed students in their extra lessons for the rest of the camp."

The punishment made the students immediately perk up, but not as much as—

"MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! YOU HEARD THAT CLASS A?! THE LOSER HAS TO GO THROUGH AIZAWA'S EXTRA LESSONS! WE'RE GOING TO SCARE YOU SO BAD, YOU'RE GOING TO BE PISSING YOURSELVES TIL THE MORNI—"

The psychopathic blonde was suddenly bound by Aizawa's capture cloth like a cocoon, preventing him from finishing his speech or getting away.

"I hope you didn't forget you have those extra lessons tonight, Mister Monoma. Your class A counterparts are already there." Aizawa bluntly told him, making the blonde's eyes go wide at the realization that he won't be able to participate.

Neito started squirming violently while inside Aizawa's scarf cocoon, all while letting out incoherent screams that were muffled by the cloth. "MM! MMm! MMMMMmm! MmMmMmmmMMMMMMm!! MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!"

He tried his best to break free, but alas, it was in vain. The muffled screams only getting less loud as Aizawa dragged him back to the building.

But the sight was enough to make everyone laugh.

"Alright then." Mandalay put her hands together. "Class B will be the scarers first, please go now to the forest." And as she said that, the class B students started walking into the forest, saying their goodbyes and goodlucks to the class A.

"A pair will enter the forest every five minutes." Then Mandalay took out a small piece of paper. "I will now announce the pairs."

---

Shinso looked around to search for the explosive blonde.

When he finally spotted him, he clenched the transmitter he's holding inside his pocket.

The purplette started walking towards the blonde, trying not to act conspicuous, which was easy because the rest of the students were also walking around, trying to find their partner for the game.

"Bakugo, paired with Hanta." As Mandalay said that, Katsuki looked over to the purplette and started walking towards his direction, making the latter flinch.

D-did he notice me? W-wait, no. He probably saw Hanta behind me. I just need to continue walking. Shinso calmed himself down and continued walking towards the blonde.