CHAPTER ONE HUNDRED FOUR: Ochaco

NOTES: I got hit with writer's block after that last chapter. It always happens after writing my favorite scenes. But anyway, did you guys feel bad for Katsuki?

Also, short update.

---

Ochaco stared down at her food with a frown in her face. It's a new week, yet she hasn't done anything to help Izuku at all. She feels like the longer this goes on, the further and further her friend is from her reach.

She wants to see the happy Izuku she knew. She wants to see him smile again.

(a/n: Me too, Ochaco-chan, me too. I can't wait for this arc and for Izuku's suffering to end.)

"Ochaco-chan?" Tsuyu's voice snapped Ochaco out of her thoughts and made her look up at her.

"You normally eat right away but you haven't touched your food. That's not like you, kero." Tsuyu noted.

"I-I'm sorry." Ochaco could only respond before finally touching her food and eating.

"Still concerned about Izuku, kero?" Tsuyu asked, to which Ochaco sheepishly nodded.

"You're not the only one who's worried for him, Ochaco." Stated Tenya, who was sitting across her.

"He saved both me and Tensei from the hero killer. I owe him our lives and I still haven't repaid him." Tenya clenched his fists.

"Everyone in our class is worried for him, kero. Momo-chan already informed Aizawa-sensei of our concerns so--"

"But I want to do something myself." Ochaco cut her friend off, "I just don't want to feel helpless..."

Tsuyu and Tenya looked at their friend with sympathetic eyes. They knew exactly what she was feeling.

The mood at their table dimmed.

"Hey~" Someone said in a mockingly cheerful tone, making Tenya, Tsuyu, and Ochaco look over to see who it was, Oh no. Not this guy. They thought.

"I see that your group is lacking your two main leaders like before. I mean, as expected. After all~" The person paused to chuckle slightly, then he continued in a more maniacal tone, "TODOROKI FAILED THE PROVISIONAL LICENSE EXAM! HAHAHA!!! The guy who came in second in the Recommendations Exam! How pitiful~"

Tenya, Tsuyu, and Ochaco chose to ignore him, however, and continued to finish their food.

Neito winced at the lack of response, and was slightly irked so he decided to attack their other friend, "Hey~ I heard Midoriya got called to the Principal's Office a few days ago."

Ochaco reacted a bit to Izuku being brought up.

"Now, I wonder what he did to be called to the Principal's Office-- actually, come to think of it, we haven't seen him in a while, have we?" Neito said, then he fake gasped, "Now, could it be? Has he been skipping classes to goof around in town? I mean, he is a rich kid, he was probably spoiled his whole life by his parents, he probably thinks he can do whatever he wants--"

Ochaco suddenly stood up from her seat and was about to grab Neito by his uniform's collar but Tsuyu immediately grabbed her hand to stop her, "Ochaco-chan, calm down."

Neito smirked at the reaction he got, but that smirk soon faded when he felt a familiar but now-ominous presence behind him, "Neito Monoma..."

His face went white as a sheet after hearing her angry voice. He slowly turned his head in fear, and as soon as she entered his field of vision, he was instantly knocked down by one chop.

Itsuka let out a deep sigh of disappointment as she shook her head, "Really took your opportunity when I went to powder my nose, did you, Neito?"

"I'm really sorry for whatever Neito said. He's actually a genuinely nice guy, he's just... well, Neito." Itsuka apologized.

"It's alright. Thank you for intervening." Tenya told her. She smiled at the four-eyed boy before walking away, dragging an unconscious Neito with him. Did she hit him too hard this time?

"Ochaco-chan, you need to calm down. We'll find a way to help Izuku-kun. I promise, kero." Tsuyu assured her friend. Ochaco furrowed her brows, then she let out a deep sigh.

"Okay."

---

NOTES: So I did a sketch of Hisashi.

My phone's camera warped the picture a bit, but I promise he looks much better in person

My phone's camera warped the picture a bit, but I promise he looks much better in person. 😂 This is the best I could do to make it more accurate.

This is actually my third attempt at drawing him more seriously. 😂😅 I don't know if any of you noticed but Hisashi on the cover looked like there was no effort put into him... and that's because there was no effort put into him.

...I kinda feel bad about that. 😅 Sorry, Hisashi!