CHAPTER ONE HUNDRED EIGHTEEN: Judgment

"This is Team 3A reporting, we have encountered a Nomu at the entrance of the holding chamber."

"Team 3B reporting, same situation here."

Sorahiko (Gran Torino) opened his comms as well and reported, "This is Team 2. We've encountered a black Nomu ten minutes away from the location of their lab."

The leaders of the other teams reacted to hearing about the color of the Nomu as more Hassai guards arrived from the connected hallways and went in a defensive formation in front of the Nomu.

"Are you going to need backup?" Gang Orca asked over the comms.

"We'll be taking a little longer to finish our job, but there's no need. We can handle this." Sorahiko informed Kugo through the comms.

A number of the Hassai men were armed with guns, while a number of them had their Quirks on the ready.

Sorahiko tried thinking of a way to get through them quickly, We shouldn't need to worry about the police officers behind us since they have enough armor and shields on themselves. But that's quite the number of men--

"Midoriya!" Sorahiko's eyes widened as Eraserhead called for the kid's name and the two of them had to watch as the kid in green charged towards the enemy.

Almost immediately, the Hassai started raining down bullets and Quirk attacks on the greenet after his sudden advance.

Using Thought Acceleration, he was able to keep track of every projectile heading his way. He avoided the Quirk attacks that should be avoided all while catching as many bullets with his hands as he can.

Once he couldn't catch any more, he used his Gravity Manipulation Quirk on the bullets, and using Air Cannon, he shot them back at the Hassai men, purposefully hitting non-fatal areas like their arms and legs to remove their ability to fight. A number of those in front were forced to kneel on the ground after getting hit.

The Hassai and the police force alike was in shock after seeing this kid.

But Izuku wasn't done.

The two sides watched as air was sucked onto the greenet's right leg. At the same time, the boy was strengthening the Air Cannon he was generating.

Once he had generated a strong enough attack, he wound his leg back.

The Hassai men could see the boy about to send an attack towards them, but for some reason, they didn't move an inch-- no, they couldn't move an inch. It was like their whole bodies were bound in thick chains, preventing them from running away.

Izuku took in one breath before he released his attack, "Hanketsu."

(translation: "Judgment")

He kicked, releasing his attack and sending the Hassai guards flying away.

Sorahiko, Shota, and the police force had to brace themselves as the enclosed space caused wind from Izuku's attack to come their way as well. But once the coast cleared, the eyes of the heroes and police force widened upon seeing the huge number of the Hassai guards from before be levelled down and brought to the floor.

Sorahiko was speechless. He didn't know what to say. This kid just recklessly ran towards the enemy line and released an attack that, in the enclosed space they were in, could've harmed his allies as well.

He didn't know if he should go ahead and reprimand the kid for his reckless actions. But he knew the one thing he should be thinking at that moment.

I can't let this kid join his father's side.

---

NOTES: And in another session of "you know this and the last chapter coulda just been one longer chapter, right?"