CHAPTER SEVENTY-THREE: All of One II

On the second day of their new life at UA, Class A students went to Gym Gamma, accompanied by Eraser Head, Midnight, Cementoss, and Ectoplasm, so that they can continue what should've been the rest of their training at camp.

"Super moves?"

"Yes. Developing super moves was supposed to be your next task after strengthening your Quirks. But unfortunately, the villains attacked." Shota explained.

"In ten days, just before the next semester begins, the Provisional Hero License Exams will be held. As the name suggests, those who pass it will be given temporary hero licenses that will allow you to act like Pro Heroes, and protect and save lives." Shota continued.

"Super moves are important to a hero, as they could dictate the flow of a battle. Having a super move or two up your sleeve is an incredible advantage. Take All Might's Smashes, for example." Midnight explained.

"But of course, not all super moves have to be offensive." Ectoplasm interjected.

"While it's good to have offensive moves like All Might's Smashes, even Kamui Woods' Lacquered Chain Prison that immobilizes villains before they could act can be called a super move. The point is to have a move that will turn the fight's favor to your side."

The teachers' explanations seemed sufficient in making the students fully understand their new task. And so, their super move development begins.

Cementoss prepared the gym using his Quirk and Ectoplasm made clones to assist the students.

While the rest of 1-A had already began, Izuku just stood where he was with a slightly hesitant look on his face as he subconsciously rubbed his arms. The memory of a certain villain's mutated arm swirling in his mind.

Ectoplasm had noticed this and called the greenet, "Izuku."

Izuku flinched and immediately looked over to the hero's direction, "Y-yes, sir?"

Ectoplasm frowned in concern underneath his mask, "Shouldn't you be working on a move as well?"

Izuku hesitated to answer.

The truth is he was still bothered by his Quirk's similarity to All for One's Quirk... the appearance of their mutated arms, how their attacks were formed, it was all too eerily similar.

Not to mention that his hero name—All of One, was inspired by that villain's name.

He randomly recalled hearing 'All for One' before and just happened to base his hero name on it. But now that he knows the truth...

He feels like he might puke.

"Izuku, is something wrong?" Ectoplasm snapped the greenet out of his thoughts.

Izuku forced a smile and told the hero, "I-it's my arms... I was told I shouldn't continue using them like I've been. My super arms can already be called my super move but I don't think I might be able to use them anymore, not if I want to keep my arms."

He exaggerated what the doctors told him a bit, yes, but Izuku just wanted an excuse not to use those cursed mutated arms. I should've stopped using them years ago. He thought.

Ectoplasm saw how despondent the greenet was. Although he wasn't told the full truth, he still saw how troubled Izuku was.

Then as Shota watched the rest of his class, he couldn't help but notice the Ectoplasm clone and Izuku who haven't moved from their initial location since earlier.

Shota then noticed Izuku's subconscious rubbing of his arms, making him remember the state of his student's arms during the villain's attack. He grimaced.