CHAPTER TEN: Tenko Midoriya

"Izuku! Ochaco!" Someone called out to them. The group stopped to find Shouto running towards them.

"Shouto, are you okay?" Izuku asked his classmate when he got nearer.

"Yeah, I'm fine. You?" Shouto asked him. Izuku winced at his question and averted gazes. He rubbed his arms and sheepishly responded, "Y-yeah. I'm- we're fine."

"I heard All Might earlier. Where is he?" Shouto asked.

"He's back there fighting the villains." Ochaco answered.

"Are you sure he'll be fine?" Shouto voiced his concerns as he looked back.

"He's All Might. He can handle them, kero." Asui told them. "We need to take care of Aizawa-sensei first."

They carried their teacher up the stairs. There, they found their other classmates who were left from the initial separation earlier.

Izuku heard a familiar explosion go off from the direction of All Might and the villains. He looked at their direction. He couldn't see anything from this view but he knew Bakugo have joined the fight.

He frowned but decided to brush it off. They're going to need to take care of their wounded teachers first. Damn it. If only Momo was here, she could make us a first aid kit. Izuku thought.

Where are the other teachers? Izuku was frustrated. These teachers fought for them--fought to protect them. He hopes they'll survive.

He took a deep breath. He looked around. No one can see me under my mask, right?

Izuku activated one of the Quirks he has, Bird's Eye View. This Quirk allows him to have a view from the troposhere of the area he is in. Izuku's face brightened when he saw the teachers just a few meters away from the Entrance.

"They're here!" His classmates looked at him confused.

Then their attention was caught by something black that flew away from where All Might was fighting the villains.

Then the teachers broke through the gates with Tenya. The students cheered for their arrival.

What happened next was a blur for Izuku. After all that had happened, his brain needed time to refresh.

He remembered the teachers taking care of Aizawa-sensei and Thirteen, gathering the unconscious villains, as well as their other classmates who were still at the other zones. But his brain didn't register much of the details.

He also remembered being questioned by the police, of course, he told them what he knew and what happened. He overheard that they had already apprehended Nomu, and that one of the leaders, Tomura Shigaraki was shot before they escaped.

Izuku shuddered at the thought of how he could've died. If All Might hadn't arrived then... he wouldn't want to imagine. Recovery Girl had healed the injuries of the students so there were no casualties on their side.

The police and teachers were simply waiting for the parents and guardians of the students to get them before they were allowed to leave.

The familiar sound of a certain car pulling over at the gates swiftly caught Izuku's attention. Looks like Adohira-san's here. He thought. He said goodbye to the teachers, and still with a tired mind, he began walking towards the car, not noticing the man with nicely kept light blue hair who just came out of the backseat.

"Izuku?" The person called to him. Izuku immediately recognized the person's voice and he raised his head to check that it was who he thought it was. Then his eyes started to tear up.

"Tenko!" Izuku ran towards his older brother then he hugged him. He couldn't help himself and ended up crying on the black sweater his brother wore. He doesn't care if his classmates and teachers were still behind him. He almost died and he just want to let it all out.

He felt his brother's hand gently rubbing his hair.

"It's okay now, Izuku. I'm here." His brother's voice was calming.

Izuku pulled back then he asked while wiping his tears with his hands, "Y-you're here? I thought you were working?" His brother chuckled and helped Izuku wipe off his tears.

"I was the person you were supposed to meet today! I planned an entire day out for us. I felt bad for being absent when you were hurt so I rushed all my work these past few days so I can stay home with you for a few weeks." Tenko explained.

Izuku's eyes beamed, "Really?"

Tenko smiled and messed his little brother's hair, "Of course!"

"You're Izuku's older brother, I assume?" Someone interjected. The brothers both looked at Hizashi-sensei (Present Mic) who walked towards them. Tenko's bright smile turned to a scowl, then he glared at the blond man.

"You're a school for heroics, aren't you? You're responsible for these children and yet you allowed villains to not only infiltrate your school but hurt your students?! What was the staff doing? You're all pro heroes, aren't you? Two teachers were critically injured and my brother almost died!" Tenko snapped at the man which caught the attention of the rest of the people there.

"Midoriya-san, understand that we did everything we could do. We didn't foresee all of this. How the villains were able to bypass security is still under investigation." Hizashi-sensei tried to calm the man in front of him down.

"Or is this because of All Might?"

The young man's words made the teachers tense.

"Hey, Tenko..." Izuku tried to stop his brother, but Tenko wouldn't back down.

"No. You were hurt before because the press wanted an exclusive on All Might. Years and no villain dared to attack UA but the year All Might suddenly decides to teach, a villain attacks? Who decided it was a good idea for All Might to teach anyway? Can he even teach?"

The teachers were left silent.

"We're going home, Izuku." Tenko told him. As he took one step, his leg weakened and he almost fell.

"Tenko!" Izuku helped his brother up.

"Don't worry. I'm fine. Just an accident at work." Tenko stood straight and got in the car.

Izuku looked at the teachers and bowed, "I'm really sorry about my brother." He got in the car and they drove off.

---

NOTES: I'm not going to lie and say that that wasn't Tenko's way of getting even with the heroes after his fail. "Let us rub salt to their wound, shall we?" Said Tenko.