chapter 16

Marcel's pov

It's been a few days since the incident with the sword fighting.

I'm currently in my office stressed out, we are out of food and money and the closest land is owned by King Tomlinson and we can't just steal food there. Last time we lost half of our crew and Harry almost got hung.

The door opens "Marcie baby is everything ok? You've been here almost all day" Edward walks in and sits down in front of me. I shrug "We really need food and money but the closest land is Tomlinson's" Edward's eyes widen "Shit can't we just wait for the next land?" I shake my head.

Edward gets a sneaky smirk on his face "I have a plan!"

"What is it?" I almost jump up in excitement.

"We sell Louis to his dear old dad"

...

Louis' pov

Harry and I are currently cuddled up in bed, I've been tracing his tattoos for a while now but I'm growing bored of it. "Hazza I'm bored" Harry looks at me and chuckles "Well we could always" He wiggles his eyebrow.

I give him a questioning look but decide to not bother asking what he means. "Hazza I'm serious." Harry was about to say something when Liam barges into the chamber and grabs my arm "Captain wants to see you and he didn't seem happy" Liam gives me a sad smile before pulling me with him.

We got to the deck with a confused Harry hot on our heels. Liam pushes me to Edward and suddenly an old feeling washes over me, the feeling of being owned, of being less. I frown at the feeling and look up at an angry looking Edward "E-eddie wha-" "Shut up"

I hear Harry gasp "Edward what's going on?" Edward ignores Harry and pulls out a familiar looking piece of rope, my body starts shaking at the memory of it "no Edward please no" Edward ignores me and ties it tightly around my neck. I look up at him and see something weird in his eyes it almost seems like he's feeling bad about doing this.

Suddenly the boat comes to a stop, I was so focused on what was happening with Edward that I didn't realize that we entered a harbor. "Let's go visit someone!" Edward tugs the rope and walks of the Ship with Marcel, Edward, Zayn and a pissed off Ron. Harry couldn't follow because some of the crew is holding him down, obviously because Edward ordered them to.

We walk through the grossest streets I've ever seen, starving people are sitting in the dirt trying to beg for money but Zayn would just kick them when they got too close. Ron however would sometimes slip the kids some money when no one was looking.

Suddenly the gross streets clean up and we are walking up to the beautiful castle.

I can't believe that anyone would actually want to live there while knowing that people not even 100 meter away are starving in the dirt

We get to the front gate where some guy with 2 guards was standing, Edward grabs my shoulder and pushes me into a kneeling position in front of the guy and puts his sword against my throat making my breath hitch.

"Styles why are you here you filthy scumbag?"

Edward chuckles "Well I thought that you would want your little slave son back?"

My whole world stops, I feel like I can't breath. This man in front of me is my dad? My dad is royalty? What the fuck is actually happening?

The man who apparently is my dad starts laughing like a crazy person "You think I would want this gross piece of shit excuse of a human? He's nothing but a lowlife slave! He is no son of mine!"

A tear rolls down my face, I had a dad for one second and he already says that he doesn't want me.

"Well well well how happy would you be that there is no way that you are getting him back because he's mine" Edward pulls me up and unties drops the rope and gives me a wink and slightly nods his head forward the other side of the castle where I can see Harry, Liam and Niall and some others running off with big bags. That's when I understand what's happening, all the guards are obviously focussed on us so the others could get in without being noticed.

"What do you mean Styles? What are you doing here wasting my time? I should hang you right now! Guards!" The two guards pull out their swords and Edward just laughs and hands me one of his swords. One of the guards swings forward and I easily block him and cut his hand making him drop his sword. Edward takes that chance to slice his throat.

Ron and Zayn are dealing with the other guard leaving my dad for us, He looks at me "Are you gonna kill your dear old dad son?" "I am not your son" I push my sword through his chest.

"Well done Lou but uhm we should start running now!" Marcel points at the Guards that are running our way, I gasp and start running with the rest of the boys and Ron.

We get to the ship and get on right away because the guards are so so close behind. Suddenly a lot of screaming is heard and I see that one of the guards has grabbed Ron and is trying to tug her along. "We need to save her!" Edward shakes his head "We can't love, we would all die..." "No no no please" Edward shakes his head and pulls me with him.

I wiggle free and grab one of the knifes out of Edwards pockets and run to the edge of the ship and throw the knife to the guard that's holding Ron and I hit him right in-between the eyes. Ron immediately runs off and jumps into the gross water "Throw the god damn rope you assholes" Ron yells making Zayn chuckle while throwing out the rope.

Edward grabs my arm and pulls me to the office where Marcel and Harry also are. "Never do that again!" "No you know what fuck you! You're a jerk why the fuck did you do this to me! You could have goddamn told me you fucking selfish bitch! You're so lucky that I love you! Because honestly I should cut your balls off for what you have done!"

Edward looks at me with a shocked face before smiling "You love meeeeee"

I roll my eyes and mumble "Fucking pirates"

WHOOP WHOOPPPPPP

~~~Renée